Weightlifting/ Workout

Well I haven't ben in this thread in a minute, I haven't done much since school is going hoping this summer I will be able to cut and lean out a little more I've been holding at 225 and 16% bf goal is 215 and 8% bf. But should be starting my cutting diet soon to get my body used to it before I start pounding away at the gym.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

• 4 weeks later...

BACK FROM THE DEAD...... :turkey:

so anyone know of any good protein???something that will bulk me up but not as much of the stomach

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 4 weeks later...

Back from the dead! Sense Ive been back to the gym Ive dropped about 10pounds(In a month). Haven't drank soda in over 3 months now, Only been drinking water and green tea. Hell I don't even remember the last time I had fast food or ice cream. Usually get about a 800 calorie burn a day on the treadmill then lift weights for about an hour. I'm getting there haha 90 more to go. Don't let it die again!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I'm 15yrs old i weigh 140lbs bench 285 squat 250 no diet no supps

I highly doubt this...I've competed in 2 florida high school weightlifting meets around that weight class and have only seen that a few times. The most Ive done at 150 was 300 but was also 16. http://www.fhsaa.org/wtb/2009/state/1_169.asp ...thats from 2009 at 169. didnt count my 340. heres 2008 they didn't count my 300... http://www.fhsaa.org/wtb/2008/state/1_154.asp

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been seriously lifting for about eleven months but here's the stats

6'3" @ 236 @ ?bf%

measurements w/out pump

chest: 49in

waist: 38in (i have a very large frame and remnants of childhood obesity)

Bi's: 19in

Thighs: 26in

currently taking Stak, Test, Cuts and M-Stak as a post with basically an all tuna, steak, proteinshake diet

currently at a plateau :(

Edit @ Highpsicobra: dude in that last pic you look kinda like XNick EdgeX on bb.com nice build

you know im still killin the gym ;) bout to go now actually.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

• 1 month later...

Well i have never been a big kid, and still am not. But 2 years ago i decided to start lifting, but due to no where to lift i stopped, then this year in P.E. in school i had the chance to start again, sadly after school got out i stopped lifting. I just started to lift again last week, when school starts in august i am going to take advantage of the college's gym. Here is how i am as of now:

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

All that i am taking right now is wheybolic 60 from GNC, i had heard mixed reviews on it so i decided to try it anyways. So far i like it. I will try and get more pics in a couple of weeks, hopefully there are some improvements.

(Sorry for the epically shitty pictures)

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

• 1 month later...

anddddddddddddd back from the dead once again.

Still in the gym working hard and my diet is somewhat on par now. My overall goal for the end of summer was to get 315 on bench and yesterday i just got 290 for my 1rm. Not too far off from 3 plates me thinks :D

Time to concentrate more on legs and shoulders. I'm about to start taking Jack3d; heard its the crack of pre workout supps.

Oh and heavy metal has helped me get in the mood also.....something like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svc-2mwuLEk

Keep killin it in the gym fellas :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived