Weightlifting/ Workout

Powerlifting or bodybuilding on here, I personally love hitting up the gym. :) I dont compete or anything yet but i plan by 2011 to enter a couple bodybuilding comps.

What kinda supp's do you guys use? What kinda diet do you guys have? and What kinda of work out routine do yall follow

Me i use Gaspari Nutrition Super Pump 250 for my pre-workout, and for after work-out i use anabolic halo, And twice aday i use GNC's Whey protien to make me some chocolate shakes :) And then Also take an Animal Pak Morning and late afternoon, Gettin ready to start taking Lipo-Black to help shed some more fat, To get that lean tone look im goin for.

My diet im doin right now is the anabolic diet, I do 60% protien on calorie intake, 30% fat, and 10% carbs M-F averaging about 2200-2600 calories a day and then on the weekends i carb up and get ready for the next week, In the last year ive dropped 80lbs of fat, Gained about 20lb in lean mass and cut almost 14% off my b.f. off.

For my workouts I do a push/pull routine i work Chest and back one day, Shoulders and traps, Bi and tris, And finally legs on the fourth day then the fith day i do what ever i started the week off with.

Right now my stats are 6'4 230 and 16% B.F. 17" Bi' 14" forearms, 34" waist and 26" Thighs. Im working on 20+ Biceps with a 30" waist, and 16" Forearms. Also would like around a 50" chest :).

Gotta work on my back some because its my weakest link right now but I have so many issues with my back its tough to get it goin well.

So what yall do?

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

i like to hit the gym often. i go like 4 times a week. im not a powerlifter or bodybuilder but i do have some muscle on me. i have a protein shake i drink after my workouts and i eat a lot of protein during the week. im in no shape compared to moore, im 6'1 and 250 so im pretty big.

edit: ive been wanting to loose some weight and gain some muscle but it takes time so thats my goal for now.

Team Bass-Hz

Yea its tough bro, Its been a long time comin for me, About 2 yrs ago in high school i was in powerlifting and tippin the scales at around 330-340 depending on the day, I just bust my ass everyday i can and try and stay motivated. Staying motivated is the toughest part for most ppl, Ive always wanted to become a personal trainer but never took the time to actually get the certs., I just enjoy helping ppl reach there fitness goals and watching my own body transform. So any questions ill be more than happy to try and help anyone wantin to get started or even improve what they are already doin. :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Dude, with all the crap you putting into your body, your gonna destroy your liver haha. Your body can only take so much suppliments. Creatine is terrible for kidney which is why I never do it and the Whey is good for rebulding muscle, but too much can be bad. Me I life 3-4 times a week. I'm on my high school football team and play o and d line. My goal is to play college somewhere, but I gotta a bad shoulder soo lets hope for the best. I'm 6'7 290lbs.

I go to the gym everyday. I do about 2-3 miles,and upper body. next day i do 2-3miles and lower body.etc. I dont take any pills or anything. Ive lost about 30-40pounds of fat in 4months and gained lots of muscle. My upper arms are around 24-25"(all muscle),lower arms 15-16". Right now im 6'4" 320 Im working on getting down to 260. most of my fat right now is in my upper legs so thats what im focusing most on.... But now im addicted to working out so i go everyday for like 2-3hours lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I just joined the gym a month or so ago and im addicted to it...

I'm startin to go twice a day 7 days a week, No Joke.

Im just trying to eat less fat and drinkin less soft drinks...

Although, I did skip out today, I got family up, and i feel sick today.

I stopped drinking soda alltogather and the pounds just started dropping off.Now i drink water,vitamin water and tea.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived