DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

make up your mind already!! lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

make up your mind already!! lol

lol i know right, driving back n forth to work with nothing making sound bu tthe car itself is gettin to me lol. i need something in this car then ill get goin on the next one lol. and i hate lil kids rollin around with there Xplods.....and are actualy louder than me :peepwall: im fiendin for beat at this point lol

saturn is still for sale :ehh:

oh and make up your mind lol, im sick of not seeing any more cracker vids! :lol:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

saturn is still for sale :ehh:

oh and make up your mind lol, im sick of not seeing any more cracker vids! :lol:

lol that saturn is too nice for my thoughts lol il be gettin something a few hundo will get me lol. i know thats why i needs me some sounds back lol and after looking into it a few i think i wont have any probs doing 2 SA 12s FTW hahahaaaa

ha and i was gonna text ya to let ya know my XL is sold too lol. your num didnt get saved in the phone for some reason :ehh:

lol that saturn is too nice for my thoughts lol il be gettin something a few hundo will get me lol. i know thats why i needs me some sounds back lol and after looking into it a few i think i wont have any probs doing 2 SA 12s FTW hahahaaaa

ha and i was gonna text ya to let ya know my XL is sold too lol. your num didnt get saved in the phone for some reason :ehh:

fuck it man, wall the thang off. 6 sa-12s... buy a shitter for 200 and spend 2k on audios lol

hahah either that or you deleted it :peepwall:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• 6 months later...

getting some quotes n all that going for thee newst build. long winter makes for too much thinking lol. think if things go right im gonna do a single level 5 12" on an AQ2200 and down the road ill get a second AQ or if i can i might try a cresendo. thought about AP3k but kinda leanin towards something a bit better quality but we'll see. also might switch back to infinitys since my 6.5" RF powers were sold last year and cant seem to locate another older style set. oh well not a biggie. well i fail on pics but hope to get something ordered up within the next month or so, til then lets hope summer gets here faster so i dont have to look at some equipment wishing i had warm weather to build in. so with that being said lets hope i can get started sooner than later :yahoo: tired of looking at everybody elses nice builds while i wait saving up cash and waiting for the weather to break lol

oh yeah and lets get this SOTM going like a mofo again huh peoples :popcorn::drinks::yahoo:

Archived