DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

well lacking supplies but had to try n get something done. never made any trim peices like this in my life and figure if i have to redo it to learn its all good with me. still need some more MFD and carpet but i think it will work out. im open to some ideas/suggestions. the only thing is that it needs to be put together like a puzzle to fit in this trunk lol. pics of whats goin on so far

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the notch is cut out now for the trunk hinge too, just no pic. i think if i can make it all fit good n snug enough ill do some fiberglass amp racks, 1 per side(2nd amp is still needing to be bought)

let me know your thoughts, good or bad. im trying so dont rip on me to bad though lol

hey man, build is lookin great. i got a bonneville as well man great car. i have almost da same setup, 15" sub in 4 cubes with 1700rms. i found that when i faced my sub toward the cabin with the center console of the back seat, it was a bit louder, have u tried both ways?

Also i have to do da big three(or medium three) i was wonderin if u could post a few more pics of where u ran ur wires n a bit more of an explanation.

It would b very appreciated.

also closing off the front of the box in the trunk in a sick idea.

im going to to do da same, face the sub forward, wall da back, batts on da side of box. ehh?

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

hey man, build is lookin great. i got a bonneville as well man great car. i have almost da same setup, 15" sub in 4 cubes with 1700rms. i found that when i faced my sub toward the cabin with the center console of the back seat, it was a bit louder, have u tried both ways?

Also i have to do da big three(or medium three) i was wonderin if u could post a few more pics of where u ran ur wires n a bit more of an explanation.

It would b very appreciated.

also closing off the front of the box in the trunk in a sick idea.

im going to to do da same, face the sub forward, wall da back, batts on da side of box. ehh?

well i had my old MTX 12 faced forward but it wasnt as good(not sealed off though) this box isnt the easiest thing to move around in this trunk. i thought about turning it around but too much of a PITA lol might try it someday though. and yeah ill try to getcha a few pics for the big 3 wiring, what are ya havein trouble with? i ran the power/alt wire kinda by the coil packs under the plastic cover. grounds i just found some factory locations(coolant tank/washer fluid tank) added some washers to make flat and secure and tightened down. ill PM ya some pics if you need, just let me know. also thanks for the props mang

LOOKS GOOD!!!!!

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

good job bro ...

i got some knu 1/0 laying around ill get rid of for teh cheapz.

now get some more power on that thing :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well i had my old MTX 12 faced forward but it wasnt as good(not sealed off though) this box isnt the easiest thing to move around in this trunk. i thought about turning it around but too much of a PITA lol might try it someday though. and yeah ill try to getcha a few pics for the big 3 wiring, what are ya havein trouble with? i ran the power/alt wire kinda by the coil packs under the plastic cover. grounds i just found some factory locations(coolant tank/washer fluid tank) added some washers to make flat and secure and tightened down. ill PM ya some pics if you need, just let me know. also thanks for the props mang

ah i see. yeah that would be great to get sum more pics. not that im having much of a problem jus that im paranoid. wanna make sure i do things juuussst right. and thanks for the info will help alot. still lol i ran into da same problem as u as i got plenty of 4 gauge wire lying around but gotta save for sum 0.

seriously thanks for ur time.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

looks very nice man, i just threw some new tsunami wire in my bonneville yesterday (thanks to scottiej) but i only have the grounds of my big(medium) 3 done, and im also thinkin about the false floor, damn you pontiac for the worst possible floor for car audio! lol

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

looks very nice man, i just threw some new tsunami wire in my bonneville yesterday (thanks to scottiej) but i only have the grounds of my big(medium) 3 done, and im also thinkin about the false floor, damn you pontiac for the worst possible floor for car audio! lol

haha ya know. not flat anyplace and the spare sticks up higher than anything else AND is towards the back seat of the trunk lol not easy to work with n learn with but prob good to learn on something not as easy.

haha ya know. not flat anyplace and the spare sticks up higher than anything else AND is towards the back seat of the trunk lol not easy to work with n learn with but prob good to learn on something not as easy.

hahah yeah man, def puts a s#%$ on big boxes going all the way up to the back seats....

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Archived