Sonic Electronix

Rockford Fosgate or Alpine Type R's?

When i bought my type R i talked to a few audiophile guys they seed "if you want SQ go with the R if you want to torture bump it then go with the a P3, T1, T2"

I have had a type R it is a grate sub. however i would say go with a T1 or T2.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

ummm...i didnt get close enough to c wat kind they were(the ones i saw) all i kno is they were black...iono if this helps but possibly there would b sum sort of color coordination in the rockford subs...for instance, i saw one that was grey so i wouldnt think that that was the one i was lookin at...they were black 12s...i dont really remember seeing n e thing under the 'rockford fosgate' on the sub :unknw:

deff type rs

cuz they can majorly get down and wang

ive even seen videos of an alpine type r getting 2200 rms

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

deff type rs

cuz they can majorly get down and wang

ive even seen videos of an alpine type r getting 2200 rms

hmmm...i've been hearing a lot that they take a beating...so far im sorta leanin that way...n e power ratings on the rockford's???

as far as i know the p1's are black... and they are junk... the p2's are gray and the p3's are even lighter shade of gray... those are the punch series... the t1 and t2's have aluminum cones,they can get loud but they are more expensive... i would just get the type r's and be done with it... or look into the dc woofers... go to the DC AUDIO! section and look for wca rusy...he will get you prices

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

as far as i know the p1's are black... and they are junk... the p2's are gray and the p3's are even lighter shade of gray... those are the punch series... the t1 and t2's have aluminum cones,they can get loud but they are more expensive... i would just get the type r's and be done with it... or look into the dc woofers... go to the DC AUDIO! section and look for wca rusy...he will get you prices

actually in the new punch line. the P3's are black and P1's are the lighter shade of gray, so maybe they were the newer P3's if they were black. I've owned both sets and I would say the type-r's have an edge over the P3's, but would still choose my T1 12's over the type-r's any day. :good:

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Archived