Song starts out like the ice cream truck

there it is,and that fucker flexes my tahoe like a mofo

naw that aint it either, the song starts out wih the jingle from an ice cream truck.....i dont know maybe it wasnt meant to be.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i hope it's not this song.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCQJiP32VgM

i hate that song, kinda sounds like an ice cream truck theme to me, but i could be wrong

nope, that really is a terrible song. thanks for everybody whos trying to help me out.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Wow... so weird that no one on here can find it! lmao good luck bro, kinda funny to see how many ice cream themed songs we can find though!

right, i thought sombody would be all over it, but i see the selection is pretty big.

d(-__-)b

Archived