• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i gotta give you props my man, i wish i could come out and get some ink from you! Youve got skills!

Thanks! I do travel!hahah

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Wow, those are really good, I would never want a huge tattoo like that..or one at all lol, but still, no reason not to appreciate good work!

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

ugh...i need some work, and i dont like the local shops around here

10hrs is to far to drive i agree...

Wow, those are really good, I would never want a huge tattoo like that..or one at all lol, but still, no reason not to appreciate good work!

Thanx, i love it when non-weares like the work they see!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

yeah man, i don't have any tattoos but you do really nice work. I live with a tattoo artist and by the look of me, you would never think i would even know anyone like him. HAHA But seeing one person's art is just a great as seeing any artist that takes pride and puts there heart into their work. I can tell you like your details. I could only think of myself getting something small(if i ever did get anything), but i love seeing huge back pieces, and detailed sleeves. It looks great man! Keep it up bro!

03 350Z

yeah man, i don't have any tattoos but you do really nice work. I live with a tattoo artist and by the look of me, you would never think i would even know anyone like him. HAHA But seeing one person's art is just a great as seeing any artist that takes pride and puts there heart into their work. I can tell you like your details. I could only think of myself getting something small(if i ever did get anything), but i love seeing huge back pieces, and detailed sleeves. It looks great man! Keep it up bro!

Thanks bro! i really do put heart n soul in my work, its my outlet for the this world ya know..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Heres todays work..hope ya all dig!

A "what if" of sum1 on the forums arm...

Posted Image

And the sleeve i was working the OP, here is the crown on the hand and a look at the whole arm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived