Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in

n8ball2013

I agree to the terms and conditions stated above.

1998 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab system will be 4 Digital Designs 9515s 4 Orion 2500ds. Dual alts. Eclipse cd8454 3 sets cdt components and a orion 8004 for power on them. looking at some 26s for it now.

Truck is strictly for play. will be getting it back out to compete and show off at the local car show scene. I have no issues pimping cards and other swag at any show. you take care of me I take care of you.

info will be posted to the fullsize chevy, j-body.org, clubcav, termpro,carsound,and the softball forums im a member of.

I'm a hardcore softball player. Play around 200 games a summer and have played in upstate NY long island CT RI MA NJ MD FL and a few others I'm missing and have played against people from all across the country. Alot of these guys are actually into the car audio scene.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1. Post your SMD user name

JEXTEL

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I agree and qualify

3. Post a description of your car and system

1997 nissan maxima 1.5" drop on f5 racing 20" rims 5% all around afew chrome features

2 Fi BTL 18's in a wall tuned to 32hz powered by 2 crunch gp3000ds

18 mids and highs

DC power 315 amp alternator

more info in the sig if needed

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

im currentlly using fat mat so i can strip that out and use second skin to do a head to head comparison!

i can post on SMD, CA, CACO, RE, Maxima.org and nycmaximas.org

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

I've never been drunk or high

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Damn I still haven't got my code yet. I know I sent it before a couple of guys that got yours already cause I sent mine right after he posted the winners. Paitently waiting for my code.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Damn I still haven't got my code yet. I know I sent it before a couple of guys that got yours already cause I sent mine right after he posted the winners. Paitently waiting for my code.

Your email just came in 10 minutes ago

It might have been the 2nd one you sent but it was the first one I got with your user name in the subject.

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

Im in

n8ball2013

I agree to the terms and conditions stated above.

1998 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab system will be 4 Digital Designs 9515s 4 Orion 2500ds. Dual alts. Eclipse cd8454 3 sets cdt components and a orion 8004 for power on them. looking at some 26s for it now.

Truck is strictly for play. will be getting it back out to compete and show off at the local car show scene. I have no issues pimping cards and other swag at any show. you take care of me I take care of you.

info will be posted to the fullsize chevy, j-body.org, clubcav, termpro,carsound,and the softball forums im a member of.

I'm a hardcore softball player. Play around 200 games a summer and have played in upstate NY long island CT RI MA NJ MD FL and a few others I'm missing and have played against people from all across the country. Alot of these guys are actually into the car audio scene.

1. Post your SMD user name

JEXTEL

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I agree and qualify

3. Post a description of your car and system

1997 nissan maxima 1.5" drop on f5 racing 20" rims 5% all around afew chrome features

2 Fi BTL 18's in a wall tuned to 32hz powered by 2 crunch gp3000ds

18 mids and highs

DC power 315 amp alternator

more info in the sig if needed

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

im currentlly using fat mat so i can strip that out and use second skin to do a head to head comparison!

i can post on SMD, CA, CACO, RE, Maxima.org and nycmaximas.org

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

I've never been drunk or high

fail for being 2 days late

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived