Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

The Bad part is that of those 17-18 how many actually followed the set forth contract agreement?

I Say that everyone who does not follow through with ALL of the requirements should get suspended for at least a week then after that they have a couple days to complete the terms or be banned.

Second Skin has went so far beyond what any other business else would do here and they should get all that was promised to them so that way they will want to do this again. Just my .02

All I know is that Ant said it didn't have to go on just the doors. Personally, I asked to put it on my trunk because my doors didn't rattle and he said okay, hence my trunk build.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bad part is that of those 17-18 how many actually followed the set forth contract agreement?

I Say that everyone who does not follow through with ALL of the requirements should get suspended for at least a week then after that they have a couple days to complete the terms or be banned.

Second Skin has went so far beyond what any other business else would do here and they should get all that was promised to them so that way they will want to do this again. Just my .02

I know right, Ant was awesome for doing this but when 20 out of 68 winners come forward its like saying we don't care when 99% of us really do. I would kill for some second skin right now with my 18" slamming my car around haha. The audio shops around me I go up there when I am not working and just shoot the shit with them and talk about different stuff like for example second skin and dynamat. I was saying how do you know it is better if you haven't tried second skin so it would have been cool to show up to my shops that I hangout at and say well you didn't know but now you do... and rub it in their face :spiteful: haha even though they insist I buy dynamat I just want to try some second skin

as long as you get pics of it in your car i really dont see him caring where it is...as long as you post pics of the install with his product as you promised.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

as long as you get pics of it in your car i really dont see him caring where it is...as long as you post pics of the install with his product as you promised.

Yeah I don't think it matters. Ill buy some anyway and put up some before and after videos as well as a log. Gotta stop that hatch rattle :ph34r:

edit: after I am done being poor. No dollar bills FTL

I definately plan on putting mine in as soon as I can. The only problem is that I have some other bullshit deadener to pull off first and then I am putting the Second Skin in it's place. Will make for a nice video when I show the spl of the deadener thats already in the car and then the gain when I put the second skin in it's place. The only problem is that I don't own a TL, so it will have to wait until I can get on one. Probably will drive down to the Sundown facility to use Jacob's if it's okay with him.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

payment sent :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Payment sent, waiting on tracking number :D Got it set up to borrow a team members Term Lab so I can do my Second Skin install as soon as it comes. Can't wait to show you guys how much spl this stuff is going to add to my car. If you've seen Jacob's deadener log then you know how much can come from it. Also I will reveal what company's deadener that I'm replacing in my log thread so you guys can see how much better the Second Skin is.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Has anyone received a tracking number? i payed Wednesday and have not heard anything. hoping i did not get forgotten :\

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived