Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. techaninna

2. I agree to the terms list above

3. 2002 Avalanche- Kenwood Excelon HU- Stock Mids and Highs for now- Sundown Audio SAZ 1500d- 2 Sundown Nightshade 15s- Powermaster D2400

4. I plan to do a build log here at SMD as well as at http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php and ***/ Sundown forum

5. I used to sell dubbed copies of "adult films" in high school.....

Rebuild coming soon

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must tell ussomething about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. Now534

2. I agree to the terms and conditions.

3. 1992 Ford Ranger, Pioneer 3800MP, infinity reference 6.5's in the doors pioneer 6 x 9's in the rear no deading at all on the doors. XM sat. radio interface, iPod interface, aftermarket exhaust that i can hear all the time.

4. Rep the products at forums i check almost everyday. www.rangerpowersports.com/forum

5. I work at McDonalds and money doesn't always come easy.

:clapping: second skin FTW!!!! i should have another car today then to work i go :spiteful: id love to enter again being that my new car is going to have zero deadener but i think its kinda greedy to re enter if you have already won. imo ant should do this for the ones that have no deadener in their vehicle.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

Loganberry

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I Agree and Comply

2004 f150

pioneer avicn1

clarion eq

3 c&d technology batteries

knukonceptz wire

kicker component speakers

either 2 soundstream xxx 18"s or 2 dd 9518"s to be purchased within the week

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

i will promote it like i am with the other door pack i won, i have showed everyone of my friends it, told them they need to buy some, and will post up pictures in my upcomming rebuild thread

5. You must tell ussomething about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

lama's scare me, and at a team mates house his neighbors peacock ate my alternator bolt

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ray

i qualify and agree to the terms stated above

2004 suburban (for now) 1 exile audio big 15 Diablo Audio Technoliogies hf1000.1 hertz hsk163 up front HF4125

300 amp irragi alt big 3 3kinetik hc2400's stinger flat 3/0 jvc nt1 h/u

to come soon 6 18's on 2 dat 2500's

Stickers on ride that is parked at my shop everyday, gets a min of 3 demo's everyday

build on smd, fresnoracing.net,AIfresno.com

I am prior army.

Thanks ANT

And Im placing a big order soon...lol Well Ryan will place it, got to give him something to do..haha

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I. Sodfamily

II. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

III. 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra (4door) 2 15" Fully loaded BL's off a SAZ-3000D (also see signature of full detail)

IV. I am a firm believer that the best way to get your name out in this industry is WORD OF MOUTH. If this product lives up to the hype (and right now that's all I have to go by) then you can expect a lot if WORD OF MOUTH support coming from me.

V. I get pedicures on the regular. Don't care what anyone says they are nice as f*ck and I will NEVER stop.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1.cracker

2.i agree to the terms and agree to follow them

3.1998 Pontiac Bonneville SE, Pioneer HU, 3.5 MB quarts in custon A pilars, stock doors speakers(for now), sub is currently MTX 7500 12" and expecting a DC lvl 4 15" next week, and amp is a 500rms kenwood mono amp(upgrading after DC shows) big 3 wire is here and waitin on my fuse n holder to show up

4. i am a member of 2 other forums i would show support in my sig, on my car(decals) and make recomendations to other forum members and to everybody i deal with with car audio and then some.

5. my number 1 fear in life(besides famn friends passing away) is the ocean, yes the ocean lol not a person around could change that and i get anxiety thinking about it at times

-Dan K-

Archived