Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

1: rogers

2: i agree and will follow through with the terms as stated...

3: 93 chevy lumina build in progress...4 12" alpine type r's on 2000rms(havent decided on an amp yet)... i have NO sound deadening, the trunk rattles like crazy and its annoying!

4: i will suggest second skin to anyone who talks about getting sound deadening on all forums and to people locally... and i will permote and praise the product at car shows and spl competitions... and ill put second skin in my signature as well as a decal on my car...

5: the sound of styrofoam rubbing together makes me want to pull my hair out....

Pick me pick me!

having some second skin on hand would be perfect since the car is basically gutted at the moment.... i would put it on the inside of the trunk and on the outside of the trunk under the tail light housings.. as well as the back dash.... i dont have speakers in my doors though...

-Rogers

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. 97maxima

2. agreed to terms stated

3. 97maxima gle,6.5 fusion power plant comps up front custom mounted, 6.5 fusion encounter coaxils in the rear w/ power plant twetters in the c-pillar flushed, batts from kinetik, 1/0 stinger,big three, source from eclipse, power plant 4ch, power plant mono 1500 rms, american bass vfl-12. sub will be replaced next week with something in a t-line on the same power

4. ill post here( still havnt installed the first door pack), ROE, my car domain page, and myspace plugs. (need a banner from ya ant that i can use for promoting 2nd skin)

5. ive got 3 kids by 3 diff women ( so sue me, i like to play the field)

American Bass*DC Power

1. Basshead08

2. I qualify and agree to the terms and will follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 1992 GMC 1500 with a power acoustik in dash touch screen, AQ1200, AQ HDC3 15, 2 runs of Knu 1/0 wire, Deep cycle batt behind seat,

chrome powermaster 180 amp alt memphis 4x6's in stock location, and yellowtop under the hood.

4. Will put a decal on my ride. Tell everyone about the product and how great the ownership/customerservice is.

5. My dog's name is Boudreaux. Favorite sports team is LSU! FTW

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

1 team bassick alpine

2 yes I qualify

3 90 gmc suburban 6 18's and Soon to be 60,000 watts check sig.

4 stickers word of mouth and alot of db drag shows also testing with results

5 I use to be into lowriders befor audio

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must tell ussomething about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. _AnGeL_

2. i qualify to the terms listed.

3. 05 dodge stratus, i will be installing my front stage soon and this would be perfect, so far i have one pair of 8" whip audio mids, one pair of 6" whip auido mids and two cadence txa 3004 for my front stage.... (still looking for tweeters)

4. will post build logs on all the forums i am on (about 6 or 7 different ones) and promote the product locally to friends and what not, i will be willing to place a decal or two on my car also.

5. i enjoy playing the saxophon on my free time, been playing it for a few years now.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

tejcurrent

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I qualify and agree to all terms.

I drive a 2001 Chevy Tahoe. I am building a box for 2 18" Fi BTLs on an American Bass 1000.1 until Fi releases the 22 inch version and I will run two of those. I have an Alpine 9835 and Eclipse xa4000 4 channel (which might be upgraded soon.) The speakers will consist of Realm audio components up front until a few months from now when I will fiberglass a 3-way active setup. I have been running dual alternators, soon to have 5 Powermaster d3100s and 8 runs of 1/0, but I believe I will go back to 4 alternators again soon just to make up for my lack of batteries to back up the upgrades I want to do.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

I like to attend SPL competitions, but often I find myself demoing my setup for friends of friends who need work done to their car. Whenever I deal with a company that I feel is honest and has a good product I simply enjoy spreading the word.

I always post build logs when I do car audio work, normally on this forum (SMD), ecoustics, soundsolutionsaudio, caraudio, and carstereoforum. I will be posting my new build in all of them, with the first step being sound deadening.

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

My family raised chickens when I was little. There was a rooster that was bred to fight and had talons about 1-2 inches long that would mess me UP! Even when I was 10 I would hide from it until it was gone because it would just come back to fight no matter how many times I hit it away. I believe it was like this guy right here: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...t%3D21%26um%3D1

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

1. DeepSPLjeep

2. Yes I qualify to the terms

3.I drive a 1998 Jeep wrangler 3inch rustys off road suspension lift 33x13.50 super swamper LTB's, LED conversion break lights(tractor trailer break lights), Wilderness Roof rack with 4 Hella FF1000's on the roof, two Hella 500's on the front bumper, full exhaust/intake.......tore up rear axle(going into the shop this month to be prepped for a Ford 8.8 axle with 4.10s, front axle will be geared at that time also. System is on the bottom but to sum it up it is a Memphis M3 15 being pushed by a memphis MCD1000, 4 awg wire to and from an optima yellow top up front.

4.I would post pictures and a before and after video of how it worked out on SMD. I will also tell all of my buddies at college what company they need to invest in for there dampening:)

5.I am a Delta Sigma Phi at HPU, I enjoy hunting/fishing, and riding ATV's and Dirtbikes at my farm in Northhampton County NC and the Outer Banks of NC

Help a broke college student out :rolleyes:

I also was a winner last time but my email never went though in time

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

1.Nightshade is my SMD member name.

2.I qualify for all the terms listed in Ant's opening post

3.My car is a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 and is a current record holder in the NSPL Car 1801-3600 watt class with a 151.2 on the dash sealed.

The system

Deck: Pioneer deh-6000ub

Changer: Pioneer Premier 686 6 disc

Component speakers: Kicker RS65.2

High/Mid amp: Cerwin Vega EXL400.4

Subs: 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade 15" D1's

Sub Amps: 2 Sundown Audio saz2000d's

Batts: 2 XS Power D3100's, 1 Deka Intimidator G34

4.I am a frequent competitor of NSPL and Db Drag/Bassrace and I will promote the Second Skin name at the events that I attend. I would be willing to distribute flyers, business cards, and brocures to any and all interested customers. I would be willing to demonstrate the quality of the Second Skin product to all by giving them a demonstration of how well the product works to deaden the vehicle, not to mention improve spl. I also frequent forums and will gladly pass on my knowledge of the product as well as it's performance to those interested in it's benfit for them. I will gladly refer them to my build log for my vehicle and also to the one of myself installing the Second Skin into my own vehicle for them to see it's results in my own personal experience.

5.Something that no one here knows about me is that I have a crazy obsession for fruit rollups. I just can't get enogh of them. I love the tropical tye dye and could eat them all day every day.

One last thing I am a member of Team Sundown, Team XS Power (paperwork pending), and have talked with Matt at Mechman about becoming a team member there as well (just need to get product and other stuff worked out too). How would it be possible to become a Team Second Skin member?

EDIT for some pics of my ride and my competition history:

NSPL World Record holder official record thread on Termpro- http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/28/1097.html

My Db Drag and Bassrace stats- http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...petitor_ID=7714

Some pics of the ride

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Link to my build thread here on SMD.com

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=38750

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

1. 916PublicEnemy2

2. i qualify to the terms listed.

3. 94 GMC Sierra ext cab. currently have 2 E8's and stock HU with RF 4X6's. will soon have 2 18's on 10KW

4. I will post build logs on all the forums i on, and promote the product locally to friends, I will make a you tube video showing the difference from before and after, I will place a decal or two on my car.

5. Everyone in my family hates loud bass except for me. and I'm addicted to it.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

5. You must tell ussomething about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. kooch

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through as written

3. 2003 dodge ram Kenwood deck, epicenter, 2 RE audio XXX subs, 2 pr. RE audio XXX6.5 Comps, RE 6x9's, 4 Kicker amps, monster cable XLN 400 speaker wire and PRO RCA's, MLA Module, 2 Xstatic Batcap batts/ 225 Amp alt, tons of wire

4. GET YOUR COMPANY LOGO TATTOOED ON MEH!!! I am president of a local truck club, will put log on there also!!!!

5. I am scared of heights.

Archived