no voltage increase from 3

Dose that make any sense in a caraudio aspect. Here let me right the makers of the mla modules to tell them to stop producing their product because it is lowering the life of their customers batteries.

i called the svt headquarters and sat on hold for about an hour to speak with the electrical designer of my car. and that is straight out of his mouth.

normal stock vehicles have shitty wet cell batteries and yes 13.8 volts charging makes them last longer.

with aftermarket batteries (optima, kinetik, etc.) that can handle the higher voltage, yea it sucks to have a low charging system.

if higher voltages didn't lower batteries' lives then we would have 16 volt alternators with 12 volt batteries.

Consider Yourself Lucky :good:

-Drew

Im lucky to even touch 13.5 ever in my stealth. I about shit one time when i saw it touch 14 volts for a min or two.

EDIT: i read something where the stealths/3000gts were very ahead of their time in technology for the 90s. i dunno if thats why it charges so low or not but im just sayin :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I guess you showed him? lol. Well today I will sand those grounds more and maybe move my engine block to the base of the alternator.

i think it would be easier to move the alt than it would to move the engine block ^_^

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

When your alt should be putting out 14.4, 13.8 is low. Charging like that usually indicates signs of damage. Trust me, I have damaged more alts then I care to say. And the first indicator is low charging output.

oh, by the way. my mechman alt charges at 14.6v at 2k rpm. when im at idle its about 14v. this is perfectly normal. so as hes testing his voltage he is at idle and getting the lower voltage number. everything about his voltage is perfectly normal.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you may not see "much" of a gain but it probly wont drop as bad as what it did befor the big 3 ;)

x2 I barely seen any voltage gain when I first did my big 3(before h.o. alt). Drops just weren't as bad.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived