im wonderin about how much it would cost to buy hot rod flat black paint to paint my car. i have an uncle that owns all the stuff you need to paint a car but the paint that i want. i need to paint an 84 jeep wagoneer. if anyone can help thanks.

im wonderin about how much it would cost to buy hot rod flat black paint to paint my car. i have an uncle that owns all the stuff you need to paint a car but the paint that i want. i need to paint an 84 jeep wagoneer. if anyone can help thanks.

hot rods usually use a semi gloss paint, flat black almost always looks rattle canned

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

hot rods usually use a semi gloss paint, flat black almost always looks rattle canned

could i just use spray paint. i need to do alot of body work theres a lot of rust spots. so i wanna do sometin thats as cheap as possible but also looks nice and will last a couple of years. will spray paint work? or will it rust?

could i just use spray paint. i need to do alot of body work theres a lot of rust spots. so i wanna do sometin thats as cheap as possible but also looks nice and will last a couple of years. will spray paint work? or will it rust?

spray paint will work, don't use primer though, it's not water proof. make sure it is paint, and try and find semi gloss...it'll look alot better.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

my truck is flat black. and all i used to paint it was the cheapest paint that home depot had. and it came out pretty good

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Believe it or not there are tons of ways to get the flat look. The only right way to do it is add a flattening agent to you clear. If you use spray paint though a little trick I learned to get rid of the "zebra stripping" affect is to snag a nozzle off of one of the cans of spray on under coating they sell at like Vatozone. It has a wider spray pattern and lays it down more evenly.

doalogo-1.jpg

This would be my suggestion....

http://www.eastwood.com/paints/automotive-...-paint-kit.html

"I don't bullshit. I do what I say & say what I mean."

Final_TopKick_Soundstream-1.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230

http://www.armoredhaulin.com