check out these 170DB JL's!!

so you had to be the guy who asked huh :)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

dont ask, dont tell, taste my rainbow.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

tyeah this is an oldre post he made that video becaus eof me to show the db's he adds up lol.. its funny he was like ill make a video i kind of was hoping for a tl video lol to prove his ass wrong...but its funny ""proof" read the comments." that was me and him going at it in the ocmments he just has his comment approval shit off or w.e

edit:my s10 it has 167.8 db's with 2 jl audio 12'' subwoofers in sealed boxes a jensen pro 400 watt amp 200 watt jensen cd player this truck has been completely customized "

wait... thats you egging him on??? thats hilarious.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

LOL tastes like blue !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

haha this same lil dude was talking shit to me on youtube not that long ago Its funny cause when I saw the title of this thread I already knew it had something to do with him. LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

wait... thats you egging him on??? thats hilarious.

lol the video u posted whereit says proof or w.e yeah its because it was posted last time on SMD i started leaving him comments and just trying to prove to him that u cant hit 167db's with 2 little 12's off of a 400 watt jensen amp bwhahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

LMFAO!!! this guy must be mentally challenged or something, seriously! I just had to post a text comment on his, I don`t think it will be approved, but I just had to. "I`m going to have 19.4 volt`s now with the new wiring" WTF?

Anyway, here is what I posted

Do you know what a termlab is? post a vid of those JL`s hitting the numbers you claim they are good for, and do it legal, if you even know what that is. And what kind of a voltmeter do you use? you must have a superduper alternator that can produce 19.4 volt`s or is it the new wiring that does that? LOL! been in the business for 10 years huh, how old are you btw? LMFAO this vid!!! CLUELESS!!!

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

^^^^ here is the answer to my comment I posted (Quote "fuck u u lil jealous bitch i own my own shop an have had it for 10 years almost 11 an 4 ur info im alot older than u an all i have is legal db tester's there really ain't no illegal 1's if u wanna know the truth cause i have 5 testers an there all legal so fuck u son grow up an get sum vid's b4 u comment sum1 elses" end quote) LOL!

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Archived