check out these 170DB JL's!!

I hate people that own JLs or any subs for that matter that have absolutely no clue what they're talking about and think that its the truth. Dont get me wrong JL is a great sub im running 2 12w7s but at least i have the common sense to know that they wont hit 167 DBs. Btw brother gave them to me before he left for overseas otherwise id be rocking some DCs

^^^^ here is the answer to my comment I posted (Quote "fuck u u lil jealous bitch i own my own shop an have had it for 10 years almost 11 an 4 ur info im alot older than u an all i have is legal db tester's there really ain't no illegal 1's if u wanna know the truth cause i have 5 testers an there all legal so fuck u son grow up an get sum vid's b4 u comment sum1 elses" end quote) LOL!

tell him hes a tard cause he says hes 19.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I just replyd on youtube, telling him he fking retarded....

My message never showed up, but i got a email of him.

This was the message:

Posted Image

jccl777 has sent you a message:

son

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

Just got an email from him too

jccl777 has sent you a message:

son

u dont even have any vid's so dont talk shit to me i have my own shop an i have a termlab tester in my shop i have 4 all together so fuck u you jealous lil bitch

I told him in the comment that never showed up big deal u can make cds move why dont you do a hair trick or show us some term lab numbers to prove your claim.

If he hits 170 on his meter, steve probably be doing 350 db's easy lol

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U

aww im jealous... he never replied to my new comments.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

here is the answer to my comment I posted (Quote "fuck u u lil jealous bitch i own my own shop an have had it for 10 years almost 11 an 4 ur info im alot older than u an all i have is legal db tester's there really ain't no illegal 1's if u wanna know the truth cause i have 5 testers an there all legal so fuck u son grow up an get sum vid's b4 u comment sum1 elses"

LOL this dude fails fucking harder than anyone I have ever seen

Archived