check out these 170DB JL's!!

I just told his ass the hell off on this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZy267KzPLI...re=channel_page

Oh wow, the conmnment didnt conme up XD (nmy keyboard is kinda fucked up right now, disregard the N's that are in the wrong place >.>

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Sometimes I wish I was that retarded

I mean I would be so happy if I thought my system could hit those kinda numbers

......being stupid must be wonderful lol

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

wow, i just received this last night in my inbox:

jccl777 has sent you a message:

son

u ain't got anything on me i dont know why jealous pricks wanna talk shit to me hell i got 2 12's in my cab and 6 15's in my bed under a tonneau which is 23000 watts been in the business for 10 years an the age on my profile isn't my actual age so dont talk shit and if ur a steve meade lover like most people i beat him in two comp's we were in so say what u want i custom built my boxes and sub's i used to work for jl audio industries so i know what im talkin bout

Fing Wow...... some one missed their yoga class.....

can we get the man himself (steve) in here to vouch? i seriously doubt the guy beat steve.

it seems like he gains random experience in the audio world every time someone talks to him

LOL

" son

look u lil jealous ass bitch go fuck yourself i used to work for jl industries building amp's and sub's i know more than u will ever knowand i dont just have the 12's i have a tonneau cover with 6 15's which is 23000 watts so fuck u son grow up an get a real system i got my own audio shop have been in the business for 10 years beat steve meade 2 times a couple years ago so dont talk shit to me cause i actually got 174.2 db's right now i just tested it 2 days ago so go find sum1 else to talk shit to fagget go get your mom to buy a strapon an ram it up your ass u lil prick "

LOL whinin' 'cause I know he dont know shit about shit.

he dont even know what 60+ MM converts to, I highly DOUBT a JL Audio w1 FRAME can handle that XD

w1's are shitty as shit.

unless he's actually doing 174.2, I wonder what im doing wrong with almost twice the cone area as his 12s and over 4x the size of that magnet with a sensitivity rating of 97 D:

Bet them w1's do like a 125 flat at the most XD

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

oh, and my reply ;3

""Suuuure.

if your doing a 174.2DB with some shitty ass W1's

I bet im doing 194DB with my 18.

You know your lyin' through your teeth.

And your gonna bad-mouth me just so you can admit you dont know SHIT.

until you can back up your claims with video, you aint shit.

bet you dont know what MOSFET is or how it works

And I bet you dont know what makes a woofer utilize the magnet.

it isnt the coil.

And I bet you dont know why inconsistant coils always yield better results with BL.

And I know you dont have no 6 15s in a Tonneau Cover.

and BULLSHIT on that audio shop of yours, you dont have a business degree, and even if you did, you wouldnt run JLs like that in a truck, you'd have a blowthru with the 15s due to the fact Trucks always yield higher numbers.

and on top of that, if you knew SHIT about meters, you'd know that Music average changes with music, and that you couldnt average 130 flat with them subs in boxes like that with that junk-ass amp.

Stop lyin' through your teeth son, you look retarded trying to act all big and bad.

I know more than you'll ever know, and thats a fact.""

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

• 2 weeks later...

He says in a comment "thanks man i appreciate it but im actually in the process of moving my shop to a new location but its gonna be in fadette alabama" and he beat steve 2 times and steve is in CA. lol phail.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived