check out these 170DB JL's!!

lol im sorry guys but i have to post this. this tard is talking about his JL 12-W1's having 65mm xmax and hitting 168db with the volume "about half way up." i laughed at him and he went off about his 10 years of experiance, bla bla bla.

"proof" read the comments.

his 65mm claim.

edit - dont miss the part where he talks about his high output 80amp alt that charges 19.2v

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

"na i doubt anybody hittin 190 an bein in the vehicle cause they would lose their hearing at 175-180 if they was in it the most i've ever hit is right at 170 i couldn't even sit in the truck it was in cause i probably would have been dead if i had "

"well when i had my 2000 watt amp i hit 168.4 i think thats what it was an it was only half way up "

LOL. Then i like how he says his subs can "Handle" 100+DBs lol. how can the "handle" 100+DBs makes no sence.

"i did this video to prove to everyone that my jl audio 12 w1's can handle up to 100+ db's so say what u want cause this is proof right here"

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

"na i doubt anybody hittin 190 an bein in the vehicle cause they would lose their hearing at 175-180 if they was in it the most i've ever hit is right at 170 i couldn't even sit in the truck it was in cause i probably would have been dead if i had "

"well when i had my 2000 watt amp i hit 168.4 i think thats what it was an it was only half way up "

LOL. Then i like how he says his subs can "Handle" 100+DBs lol. how can the "handle" 100+DBs makes no sence.

"i did this video to prove to everyone that my jl audio 12 w1's can handle up to 100+ db's so say what u want cause this is proof right here"

and he sayd something about "your ability to enjoy your 'vertility'" lol anyone catch that too?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

this was posted a month or 2 ago, this is what he said to me

boy i just tested it 2 days ago i know what it said an so does everyone in my hometown an wattage has hardly anything on db's man u just ain't seen my amp turned up like everyone else has an i dont know if u know this but a ported box only adds 3 db's per speaker so there isn't much difference i mean if u dont believe me then i'll try an get a video of it soon an show it to u man i dont know why people wont believe me

well trust me i already hooked it up to my db tester an what it printed out is what is so say what u want an u cant set there an tell me that it wont handle that many db's if i didn't it wouldn't say it an print it out on my db screen not tryin to be mean but i already tested it i just cant stand to turn it up so believe what u want cause i own my own sound shop

I just asked him to get a termlab setup LOL and make a video of it

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tatsamaru

on my front page :( i didnt feel like deleting it :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah this is a old re post- not to old

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha i didnt delete his comment either.

http://www.youtube.com/user/skittlesRgood182

damn jensen stereo,boss amp,pre fab boxes,Entry level subs and hes hitting 190 dbs with that

i think were all doing this the wrong way lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived