Whatsup guys. Im alex. Been enjoying systems and building mediocre ones for about 5 or 6 years. Usually was into box brands until the last couple years.

I have a 96 jetta I just got that has air ride, and im building a system for it right now. So far I have 2x sa-10 subs, a cadence a7hc amp, eclipse sc6500 mids and crossovers, with morel made tweeters.

Glad to be here to learn more and hopefully maybe help some people

Hey fellow forumers, I'm Lucas. Looking forward to spending endless hours here with the rest of you. I've been a visitor for a month or so, lurked and learned until I decided to sign up. Figured I'll be around more and I like the community, so I'll just sit my ass down and make myself at home.

Right now I've got an 01 Tundra. Damn near mint condition minus a little rust here and there, but great truck. Plan on keeping it only for another year or two until I've got a new house and don't have to be on such a strict budget anymore, so I'm not doing any crazy car audio additions to it. Right now I've got a JVC head unit, non-amped RF 6.5" speakers, got a RF R500X1D in route and will be ordering just a single Sundown SD-2 8 in a week. I've got an 8 year old daughter, so I'm not willing to give up any backseat space which led me to the SD8. I've had the bass itch for about a year now and finally doing something about it. Not a deep scratching of the itch, but a nice rub to hold me over. I've been into car audio since before I could drive though I never had an amazing system (yet... next truck).

Uh, so that's it. Hi :discostu:

You guys are talking about the itch, Ive had the itch since 1989 which lasted for 7 years back then and I thought I had it completely out of my system, so I thought hehe. That same itch came back with a vengeance about 6 years ago, so several thousands of dollars later and 41 years old im hooked and there is no rehab facilities for us!!! Anyways I came across this posting and had to put my 2 cents in. Thanks for having me guys

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Hey guys, been a member for a few years but never introduced myself, or been active on the site. just hardcore lurker. Working on a box for an sa12 for my girlfriends car right now. also planning a pretty decent sized build for my car this summer. hopefully this time around ill actually participate on the forum. love the site, cant wait to get more involved with it.