John from Austin, Texas with a 2006 LBZ Duramax.

Known about the forum for a few years but I never joined or posted until a few days ago, I just researched and borrowed good information from the knowledgeable people on here...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Name's John and I hail from Kansas. Used to be semi-serious about car audio but a break-in and two jobs kinda killed that. Found this site because it came up in almost every google search I made when researching car audio. Now I've teamed up with a local audio shop to make the dumbest (read: Ridiculous) system we can possibly fit in my wagon.

I'm Bola. I kept seeing YouTube videos that were shot in my neighborhood. It was a system that was so loud. I kept searching for the YouTube videos in the neighborhood. It was Steve Meade's YouTube videos. He has all the links under his YouTube videos. I've been a member for about a year.

• 1 month later...

I am Ruben. Been watching the YouTube videos for a few years now, learned about the forum shortly after watching said videos and only recently decided to make an account to become part of the community. Originally from Connecticut, stationed down in Texas now. Have made a few entry level systems on my own. (can only do so much when you're broke) Now that I have an actual steady income I can start working on bigger and better things.

If so I'm Jace 23 years old I'm a North Dakota bass head been following the Meade project since I was a young teen love the bass love the thrill now I have my own money to do my own projects I don't own the dc audio or fi I have a 1993 dodge spirit with 1 (15") mofo-152x powered by gm-d8601 1600watt Pioneer amp (door speakers) 4 2way Pioneer 5.25 (head unit) Pioneer DEH-X 1780UB... nothing to special not all hooked up at the moment still need design for box I want it to be SMD approved I'll post pics as the progress comes along but huge fan of Steve Meade taught me a lot of the stuff I know today just wonna say thanks for the influence Steve couldn't do it without your glory for bass... One day in my future I'll have the 4 15s walled in my spirit?

Hey Im Sky from Minford, Ohio. Found the forum from Meade's youtube channel. Currently have 2 12" Rockford p2's running on a Rockford R750 and a pioneer headunit in a 2000 Trans Am.