What's going on SMD! This is John A. I found out about Steve Meade on ROE when they first featured him on the site & I been following ever since from your website to youtube now the forums. I'm a noob bass head but learn something new everytime I'm here.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Im Andrew, 18, just graduated high school now off to college, i used to drive a jeep grand cherokee, totalled that, now I drive a ford focus but im getting a lincoln continental soon. Iv been on the site and watching everyones youtube vids but never got into the forum thing. Ill be posting my build log which should be a Fi Bl 15" full loaded with a rockford t1000-BD unless that changes.

I'm Adam from MS and I found this site through another site. I love Steve Meade and he was the inspiration for doing my system. It's not much but the ladies seem to like it haha. Since I am still a broke college student I can't get everything at once. I have to save when I can and upgrade accordingly. I will be posting pics of my Firebird in the the near future

Hey guys and gals. My name is John current setup is none in the process of buying a new car since I was hit by a drunk drive. All is good though. My buddy Mike on this site a lot and he made me sign up since I'm always surfing the site on his user name. So we hopped on his comp and got me going. Looking forward to learn a bunch and contribute a bunch.

Hi there, my name is Alan and i am new here 'obviously' lol i am 21 and i live on the south east side of Melbourne in Australia, i like to think of myself as a car audio fanatic but then again i dont have anything close to the best car stereo going around but it is defiantly much better than average. i managed to find this site when i was bored the other day wile searching on youtube for the loudest car stereo and what do you know i found a suv with 8 18" subs in it "best cure for boredom ever" i drive a black holden wh statesman which is basically a commodore but longer, i joined only 3 days ago and on that day i was already learning about how to make my stereo better which i thank yous for. just one question is there anyone on here that is also from Australia or am i the only one?

Edited by alan wilson

Hey I am Andy. I am from South Florida. Hear about SMD from numerous places mostly ROM and Youtube. Have been in the scene for about 15yrs. I now have my own shop in West Palm Beach and I am Digital Designs dealer. Nice to meet you all. Peace.

2013 Tahoe PPV

Pioneer

XS Power

Tru Technologies

Digital Designs

Precision Power

Hey im joey E,im 21 i live in northern cali. I heard of ur sites from youtube. I've been into car audio for a long time. I love readinv and learning on this site every day.

I drive a 2004 mazda 6. I got a panasonic 7in. Flip out headunit

2 12' R.F. P2's running at 2ohm

1 R.F. 500-1bd

and i look forward to having two 15in SMD subs in it soon.

Underground6

yoo im fernando medina. i recently got into car audio like a year ago. its crazy how i really got into this. i love it. bass head. ive been watchin meades videos for a while now and jus recently joined the forum. im tryin to learn more about systems so one day i can have a truck like meades :) yall are very helpful and thats wat i love bout this site. this will be the first place ill come to for any kinds of questions. meade.. i want a demo so fukin bad haha but doubt thats gona happen huh. meade ur my idol lol. thanks everyone.