Hey guys,

I'm Ed, from Canada and I found this site from watching all of Steve's videos on YouTube.

I'm about to start a pretty big build and wanted to share what I'm doing somewhere so I joined up. Been out of the car audio scene for a while but now I'm back and going bigger than I ever have before so there will be some firsts for me and probably some dumb questions, but I have been searching up lots of info and hope to keep them to a minimum.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My names Harley I'm from Ohio. I drive a 95 civic hatchback with 2 RF p2 12s and a little punch 300.2 its a small setup but its good for a 142.7@55htz in dbdrag, 141.5@55 in iasca hatch class and I run in the 129.9 bass race class.

Hello, I'm Brian, live in BC, Canada. I've got a 2009 Ram1500 ST, a loving wife and three wonderful children. Had some audio in high school/college moved away for other hobbies, but now i'm looking at doing some work slowly (real slow, kids are still young need seats) over a few years as time/space/money allow. Shipping is brutal, I'm a bit outta the way, so apart from kids needing seats that will be an issue.

Right now I've got a prefab box and a pair of 10" Pyle subs from a warehouse place for $50. A Rockford Fosgate 600.5 wired from a lanzar 8ga wiring kit. So it's pretty embarrasing compared to what I see on here, but you gotta start somewhere! :coolugh:

I found this site by long way from ramforumz.com, which lead me to youtube, which lead me to Mark's Videos (CAF), which lead me here. been checking in every day to see what you guys are up too.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 4 weeks later...

hello, my name is sharkey. Im from oaklnd ca. Im a full time student and also work. Dont know much about sound systems but i know dont want crappy flea market beat. Im hoping to run 2 re 18s.

Looking to buy hdc3 and sq2200 bundle. let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just throwing up a post. Been off and on here for years lurking. Finally signed up. This is one of the forums that convinced me to do a better then average build on my F250 several years ago. Lost the install pictures :(

I might post up a build of my Kawasaki Teryx4 system build. Nothing special, but has to be inexpensive, simple, and loud enough to hear over engine and wind noise!

Later.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1989 Quadzilla 500 - Ported & Polished, JH#19 Pipe, Open Intake, blue printed

2003 F250 7.3L Crew - JVC KWAV60BT, Memphis X-O3, PG400.4, PG500.2, ID CTX6.5, JL Audio 10" Stealthbox

2013 Teryx4 - iPod Nano, MA6004 Marine Amp, Duner Tunes BT Volume control, SSV Works front pods, Sundown SD-8 4Ohm Dual

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Names wayne! Found this site from youtube, watching my new found hero Meade himself.. I wanted to join up on this forum for about ayear now, but never did (found forums to be full of people who be full of themselves).. Then i realized, gee i got more in common with anyone on this forum, than anyone on any other forum. My ride, is a 98 Ranger supercab, and no i have nothing speacial at all in my truck.. But its my setup, and its how its setup that makes it thump.. Running 0g stinger through out, from alt-batt, batt - engine an chassis, also known as the "big 3".. 0g to my secondary battery which is behind my seat. Im running a DVC Pioneer Champion series with a Kappa One. Two jvc 5x7s powered by a Clarion 360.. Do have pics, buts it... Damn, 930am, i aint taking no time to post it up.. Everything has been tuned to 31.6v, sub with a 40hz, interiors with a 17.5khz.. I know im not "PRO" but i am interested in learning as much as possible through forums and interactions. Ill prob be seen from time to time posting.. If anyone has any tips at all on installations and shit, let me know. Peace!

Just registered, and figured I'd be sociable and introduce myself. My name is Phil, from Mandeville, Louisiana. I'm not what I'd call a basshead, but I've never heard a factory car audio system I could put up with for too long without tearing it all apart and making it more in line with my preferences. Looks like I'm falling in with good company.

I'll get some pictures up here later, show ya'll around my car. The audio is really nothing serious, all done on a budget (mortgage + kid = no money) but it gets a little bit better every tweak I add. It's my daily driver, and I haul my wife and kid around so walls/big crazy installs aren't in the cards for me. I take pride in doing my own work, and trying to learn more every time I touch a car.

If anyone is in the area (I've seen a few members in Slidell/NOLA while browsing around) I'd love to make a few new friends, lend a hand where I can, and learn more along the way. Looking forward to seeing more of everyone's work.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Welcome everyone!

Glad to see all of the new members.

Thanks for that. I lurked for a couple of weeks checking out Meade's builds (freaking crazy) and everyone else's (equally crazy in a lot of cases). Decided to register to learn more and see if I can lend a hand where I have some experience (screwing things up and learning as I fix it.)

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.