just got here this week... I have loved sound systems since I rocked the boom boxes on the curb or the boyz club in the 80's... Had my first audio system with the MTX Terms in the early 90's... bump'n dj magic mike.... over 20 years later I am now thinking of upgrading car audio system again.... Just in a few short days Ive already got a lot of good advise from this board .... and I also love the youtube vid's... the one on the Altima wit 4 twelves flex'n the glass is crazy .... :glare:

just got here this week... I have loved sound systems since I rocked the boom boxes on the curb or the boyz club in the 80's... Had my first audio system with the MTX Terms in the early 90's... bump'n dj magic mike.... over 20 years later I am now thinking of upgrading car audio system again.... Just in a few short days Ive already got a lot of good advise from this board .... and I also love the youtube vid's... the one on the Altima wit 4 twelves flex'n the glass is crazy .... :glare:

i'm tommaso, i'm from italy..

you were the one who sparked in me the passion for car audio :D

For years I watch your videos, so in the end I decided to enroll in this forum :)

Welcome to SMD Guys !!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 2 weeks later...

I have not post in here so figured why not. My name is Michael Metsger, from Detroit, joined the Army in 95, currently living in DE and teaching the ROTC program at a college in PA. I'm 38 and still a kid at heart. I have been married for almost 14 years, have a 15 year old son, 5 year old daughter, two dogs, four cats (the wife's really) and do not have the stick figure on my car. I have been a member on here for two years but have only been fairly active the past year. I have enjoyed the car audio scene since 94 and have had a system of some sort in all my vehicles to include whatever the wife had also. I am no expert and learn more things every day, enjoy the group of guys here to include the mods lol. not sure why many have issues with them doing their jobs but it is what it is. I know a few guys on here but not many. A few may be pushing it. Anyways for everyone here thanks for the support and education you have given me. I plan on staying as long as you let me or until my wife bans me. We'll see if that ever happens though.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Hey guys! I've been a lurk for quite some time now. I found SMD one day by accident....I was searching YouTube for new ideas and came across Steve's' Tahoe. I have watched every video Steve has posted. Finally had the balls to join. My name is Wade Starkey. Love bass, cars, pretty much anything that is loud and fast.

I have seen A LOT of knowledge on here so it's about time for me to start asking questions because I haven't done a build in quite some time and been itching for some new gear for both of my vehicles.

Hope to learn a lot and share my experience's with everybody.

Edited by starkey814

• 4 weeks later...

Im Wes and I heard about you from a friend 3 years ago and decided to check out your videos, ever since then I have had a passion for systems and skull crushing bass.

I recently got a 99 Civic DX Hatchback and am workin on getting a system in it. I hope to learn stuff about how to go about building up a system while im here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Name is Colby, live near the Salt Lake City, Utah area. Been into car audio a long time, went to a local competition few weeks ago and felt like a little kid again. 2012 Ext. cab Duramax will be getting a slammin' system VERY soon. Looking forward to getting good advice from this site and hopefully getting to meet a few people!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome all new peeps.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution