Josh, 21, currently reside in North Carolina

found the site watching car stereo systems videos on youtube.

im brand new to car audio/ building systems. i love bumpin ass systems, and im going to pursue this hobby!

you can find my ride in the Member Builds / Show Off topic. Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

Edited by josh19866914

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

Whassup brothers!!!

My names Nadeem. From Toronto, Ontario. Moved here a couple of years ago from ATL.(boy i miss the states)

I am ALMOST 18! i got into loving car audio ever since hearing my cousins 1 MA audio runnin like 200 watts!(I KNOOOWW)

that was the biggest rush at the age of 5. Rescently, i had a co-op placement at Future Shop for about 4 months. i managed to learn about stereos, alarms, Remote starters and what not. i started buying my whole tool set and i am just doing some side jobs to make some dough for my MECP. I have got most of my basic tools. pics and all comin soon. i got myself a router, router bit set, circle jig and safety shit, and buying and selling shit from ebay to my buddies. I try my best at any ask and am always looking at new techniques and materials. I am trying to experiment with wood and messing aroud with my circle jig. i am training myself about the different styles of enclosures and how port lengths are calculated. I have been watching your videos Meade on youtube and GOD DAYYM!! you got me hooked in dude!! i plan on starting my own audio shop one day. hook up the folks up north. NICE TO SEE SOO MANY BASS HEADS and SQ PPL IN ONE PLACE!!!

There is a god!!! :rolleyes:

Ok well I have been on here for awhile now and it is about time for me to introduce myself. My name is Richard I am 24. I grew up in Cali And went to McClatchy H.S. but got into alot of trouble and was sent all over and finally I stole my last car and spent my last night in jail. I knew if i just stayed In sacramento I would just get stuck in the same shit so I moved to WA. I mean i hate it here all the damn rain. And anyone from cali that leaves know all you want to do is go back. But I don't have the money or job to go to. Well I was always into music,but never had my own car. Then i got a deck and subs from a swap meet. Then from the day i got it bump'n I was addicted and from then on i quit the drugs and got a job just so i could get louder and louder. And with about 10 system behind me I still don't like anything more. So if you ever see me on here hit me up I am all about meeting new people and learning as much as I can

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone! i'm kent, i'm originally from greatest country in the world, the Philippines, but about a year ago i went to Las Vegas and stayed here ever since.

I am working full time and studying at UNLV at the same time. I am a brother of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity.

I first got interested in car audio when i heard my friend's 12" subs back in the philippines.

But when i got my own car, i immediately put a kicker l7 15" and made my own box.

This is my first build, i'm looking forward to upgrading soon.

anyone here from las vegas?

hi everyone! i'm kent, i'm originally from greatest country in the world, the Philippines, but about a year ago i went to Las Vegas and stayed here ever since.

I am working full time and studying at UNLV at the same time. I am a brother of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity.

I first got interested in car audio when i heard my friend's 12" subs back in the philippines.

But when i got my own car, i immediately put a kicker l7 15" and made my own box.

This is my first build, i'm looking forward to upgrading soon.

anyone here from las vegas?

777 post ^^^^ weird...on easter to :-o

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Let us know who you are and how you found us!

ummmmm i always knew about the forum on here. never came on here until doug said he posted something on here before world finals. he told me to go post something on here........ never knew about this thing before.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/