Hello guys my name is Chris Brinkley I go by @CarAudioChris on pretty much all social medias. I have been in the car audio industry since 2001 and really love this scene. I am an owner of a company here in Stillwater, OK but I prefer not to mention it yet until I can see what is needed to be a vendor here.

I love reading about the industry and trying to help grow the community as much as possible. Thanks for reading and I hope to get to know you all soon.

Edited by caraudiochris

• 2 weeks later...

Brian from Florida. Found this site on Facebook

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Names Chris, from the East Coast of Canada. Got bit by the audio bug back in the early 90's. Got away from it for a few years, life got in the way, but slowly building up a system to install in an 09 Pontiac G8 GT.

Found the site a few years ago while searching for a car audio forum. Have been doing a lot of reading.

Chris

2009 Pontiac G8 GT

2 Precision Power 12's Power Class

2 Precision Power Phantom P1000.1

Rockford Fosgate Prime 600-4D

4 Lanzar 6.5 components

2 Pyle 8's

Audio Control LC2i

Stock headunit

Name is Ben. I used to work for a shop doing installs from 1998-2002. Left that job for a more lucrative career, and I've been selling cars pretty much since then. I also run a side business that I guess you'd call a custom shop. I don't really do audio/electronics as part of my business, but sometimes I'll fix the odd wiring issue or clean up someone's mistakes. I work on pretty much anything, but seem to be known locally as the go to guy for Honda/Acura issues. Found the forum while searching for information on American Bass products. I had never heard of SMD until I randomly found the youtube vids where he redid the green Chevelle system. I still feel that installing car audio was my favorite job.. it just didn't pay well enough. So, now I just do it for fun. I will make a thread with the build in my F350 at some point. It's not nearly as elaborate as some of the stuff I've already seen on here, but for a usable, non invasive, "street" system for my work truck.. I think it's decent. I recently bought a 1992 Ramcharger for a toy, and it's given me the itch to do another build... we'll see how that works out.

Looking forward, I hope I can contribute something. I see that I have a ton of catching up to do in the land of SPL builds, so I'm gonna get to reading.

Edited by synergyperf

Cheap, Fast (or loud), Reliable... Pick 2!