name is joe just recently put a couple 18's in my f150 just trying to learn more about car audio down here in central florida anyone closeby holler I don't know anyone in the area in car audio and trying to get info so im trying to see how this site works to gain some knowledge hope to talk to some cool folks found this site from youtube

My name is Bradley. Hail to the bass gods. I found this forum from Steve's YouTube channel which my boss showed me. I work part time at a car audio shop mostly for the learning experience always love learning new things. I work full time in the Air Force.

My name is Johnathon. Found this site through Steve's videos on You tube. I'm 28 years old and work at a Chevrolet dealership as an Automotive Service Technician. I've been playing around with car audio since I was about 18. Currently I drive a 1990 Lincoln Mark VII with two American Bass XFL 15's, a Soundqubed Q1.2200 sub amp, Soundqubed Q120.4 mids and high amp, with a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997 headunit. All door speakers are Alpine Type S. I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Been reading a lot on this fourm, and there is tons of good info and people on here.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Hiya all, I'm Yannick from France, 20 years old,

I'm a bass addict since I discovered that there were sound systems with more than 1kw in January, so I began with a little jbl gto-12, then I got an FI X10, I'm gonna get an SSD-EL 15" soon, and I worked with a friend in his car, we had fun to break 1 Team sundown, 1 sp4 15, 2BTL ufo, 1 BL 15 and 1 Sundown X15 in about 4 months with a DC 9.0k amp.

Now we gonna do our first big project, with that DC amp, 2 sp4 18" in a VW Golf III in a wall tuned to...24Hz

I knew SMD from internet, heard 2 smd v1 18" in another friend's car, but I still prefer FI woofers.

Hope you'll like our build log when I'll begin it ! :)

Thanks !

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is an old thread but, since this is my first post I might as well post in the introductions thread . I am currently rediscovering car audio. I have much to learn . I discovered Steve and this forum while researching my current component lineup. I am intrested in building a very loud,very clear and, sonicly accurate system . I've got a good start going . As soon as I find the appropriate thread , I'll list my current gear and , seek direction regarding the best next step .

Thanks , Chris

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

• 2 months later...

Howdy,

The name is Scott (aka Dj Anubis). I am a lover of all things heavy metal and rock. I own and run a internet radio station called Metal Tavern Radio and have since June of 2012. I have history with the one and only Kandiman back in the old days. Although i havent put much money into a sound system in my recent cars i have in the past had some cool stuff. My last car i had a pair of 10' Infinity subwoofers, 2 blaupunkt 6' speakers for the doors, Alpine amp, and a Alpine head unit. But, that was a long time ago. Most of my time is now outside of the car so no fancy system anymore. Never the less, wanted to introduce myself to the masses.

Cheers!

\m/

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...