• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2017 at 10:54 PM, ONLYUSEmeBLADE said:

What up, my name is Brian aka onlyusemeblade, know Steve through Youtube, I have a YouTube channel same name, not trying to promote it. I am caddy guy, 34 years old on my forth Cadillac. 2008 dts, about to have system from my 99 fleetwood put in my dts. Wanted to say hello 

No shit, I would watch your cod vids all the time. glad to see you on here man. Welcome!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

What up, my name is Brian aka onlyusemeblade, know Steve through Youtube, I have a YouTube channel same name, not trying to promote it. I am caddy guy, 34 years old on my forth Cadillac. 2008 dts, about to have system from my 99 fleetwood put in my dts. Wanted to say hello 

Haha must be a Brian thing since we both like Lacs. Just sent Steve a text saying you are here!

I watch your videos even though BF>COD! :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 4 months later...

My name is Jonathan and I am from NC. New to the site of course. I have done a few small installs on my own vehicles and am currently working on my 2011 F150. I am not in the 12v industry so a total amateur with a little experience. I currently have Morel Mximo 5 .25 components in the front, covered my rear speaker holes with 1/2" HDPE until I put in some mid ranges, a JL W3V3 ported (the JL built box), RF 400D to power the fronts (soon to be replaced by a CT T100.4!!), Alpine MRV500 for the JL, and a Kicker ZXSUM8 for summing channels and keeping OEM deck and controls. Eventually I would like to build my own box and likely get a different 8" and replace the ZXSUM8 with a LC7-I. Thanks for having me here!

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone.  Joined awhile ago but always forget to stop in and introduce myself.  My name is Mark and I'm from Detroit. Been in car audio for along time.  Always had small car setups basic sub box with amp.   I just recently put together a trailblazer  Skar audio build.  Just wanted to say hi. ?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, isaacbaker64 said:

isaac here 30 m brunswick ga .where do i go for bs issues like why i can get waaay more bass doing things totaly wrong  and not going by my dd1

Welcome to SMD. I would personally use the General audio section. Post a topic there and it will be answered.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Checked out your channel, good stuff. You're pretty funny. Subed to show support. Hope you find some useful info on this site. Lots of knowledgeable people on here. 

Whats up forum, my name is Ashton. Just recently come back to SMD after a few years, couldnt remember my old login. Ispend quite a bit of time reading info about car audio and browsing the various threads on here. Havent posted much yet but i am online most of the day. Currently about to start on a new small daily driver build in my 05 F150 4x4 supercrew. Have a new Skar DDX 12, have yet to buy an amp for it. System i have now is 2 Alpine SWS 10D4 in a fox box under the rear seat, MB Quart ZA2 1000.1D, Pioneer FH-X721BT head unit. INFINTY REFERENCE SERIES 7521a 2 channel amp ill be using for mids.  Will probably be posting for some help along with the way for enclosure suggestions and etc. Looking forward to hearing from some of the more experienced members here. Merry Christmas to  all!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1