On 9/10/2020 at 4:47 PM, inm said:

long time no see, fellas 270c.png

Welcome back broski 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 7 months later...

Sup guys, name's Rob. I found the site while trying to get back into the scene just a little. Was watching quite a few of Williston labs reviews on amps and subs and looked into your products and vids. Thought you seemed to be a solid businessman with good ethics and some sick installs. So I decided to hop in here for some modest advice. Glad to be here, havent been around bass since 1999 LOL.

Edited by Grimmjoww
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2 hours ago, Grimmjoww said:

Sup guys, name's Rob. I found the site while trying to get back into the scene just a little. Was watching quite a few of Williston labs reviews on amps and subs and looked into your products and vids. Thought you seemed to be a solid businessman with good ethics and some sick installs. So I decided to hop in here for some modest advice. Glad to be here, havent been around bass since 1999 LOL.

Welcome! 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Hey everyone I am Ice Cold, a music producer from Birmingham, Alabama. I’ve been into car audio for over two decades. I found out about this site from searching for a dash kit for my 2014 Ford Explorer xlt. The build that I plan to do on this one is going to be sick. Thanks for letting me aboard! #positivevibes

41 minutes ago, Ice Cold 205 said:

Hey everyone I am Ice Cold, a music producer from Birmingham, Alabama. I’ve been into car audio for over two decades. I found out about this site from searching for a dash kit for my 2014 Ford Explorer xlt. The build that I plan to do on this one is going to be sick. Thanks for letting me aboard! #positivevibes

Welcome! If the build is going to be sick, make sure to start a build log. We love to see it

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out!