Hey everybody AMMAY here.  I am an ASE/CMT certified mechanic and work at a dealer.  I found this site through the RF forum.  I look forward to good advice and insane systems!

Around October 1994, a co-worker asked me to come check his ride out.  I leaned in his car to hear "feel the bass...bassbassbassbass..." and then feel "boooooom". Ive been hooked ever since......

hello, my name is adrian from texas found this forum on the splbassx forum.......been a fan of meade for a while. currently dont have a system.....competed a bit with my last vehicle 04 scion xb with 3 rf p2's with a rf bd500 then 3 crystal comp 8's and the bd 500 and then a si mag d2 with a re 12.1. Now im lookin into putting a system in my 06 dodge megacab diesel and lookin for some ideas.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets