Never really intruduced myself so here we go.

Im 18,i live in TN grew up in michigan. I drive a 1998 deville with 22's(for right now i want a new car). Im ordering my first "real' system. befour i had bestbuy stuff. I found this web sight from steve's youtube. so yeah. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Edited by FIAudioJoe

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Hello everyone,

I'm Jannis from Heidelberg Germany and 21years old.

I know Steve and this Site from his YouTube videos since 2007 and now I registered myself.

I like his builds and the builds from many other People on this Site.

My Daily driving Car is a Mercedes B180CDI with 2*15" on a Hifonics Cronos and a Alpine 9812RB Headunit.

Momentarily I have still another BMW E30 and BMW E34 540i those to be completely converted.

I learned car communication technicians and convert all cars of my friends.

Starting from 2009 I make my master's certificate and so for a long time I work at my Dad's Shop.

Sorry for my bad English ;)

Jannis

-> 1*Alpine 9812RB

-> 1*Alpine 9813R

-> 1*Hifonics Cronos

-> 1*Rodek 2180A2

-> 1*Rockford Fosgate 750X

-> 4*15" Subwoofer

-> 1* BMW E30 3xxi

-> 1* BMW E34 540i

more equipment to come

work in progress....

I guess I have time to introduce my self. I am from New Mexico (yes there is a new one) and have been in the Army for close to 11 years. I found this site some how a few months ago and finaly registered. I have always been a "bass head" and have had some pretty funny systems. I am stationed at Ft Bragg (again) and just bought a house in Sanford, NC. I haven't had much time these past few years to work on anything signifacant (lots-o-shit happening around the world) but that is about to change. I get to take a little brake from the fun stuff and will have some time on my hands. Now I just need the funds!lol

My current "equipment isn't much. I put 2 Alpine cheap-o 10"s in the wifes car with an Alpine MRVT320. It was a quick install to stop the nagging.lol I have a Directed 1500d and a 15" Type R I got on the cheap brand new(real fuckin cheap, but not stolen). Now I have to figure out where to put the 15".

:hi: What's happening everyone! My name is Winston from the east bay. Steve I found your site through UTube... Man I have a Tahoe also so you know I have to give mad props to you on yours. I have to say you have the hands of a perfectionist and your work is the bomb keep it up bro!

LowHo97

ScreenHunter_01Jun270615.jpg

I've been checking out the site for little while. Best audio forum I've found yet. good job on the people running it. And alot of people seem to not mind answering questions with out slamming you. I like that. I found the site googling Steve Meade after I seen the tahoe on youtube.

I'm from Oregon and getting into the sport a bit late. Didn't get my first sub till I was 47 years old this spring. I cranked it and was like baby where you been all my life :) been hitting every competition I hear about ever since. Now i'm obsessed with spl haha. I'm up to 4 amps and 5 subs and a few boxes junking the place up already.

Anyways thnx for the good furum and info. I'm out.

• 2 weeks later...

What up?!? I'm Jay. I'm from Michigan. I've been doing car audio for about 15 years. I found this place about 3 days ago while searching for ways to bond plastic together, and I've been reading a ton of threads since. I do pretty nice work, but I was looking to see if there were easier/faster/better ways of doing some stuff than the way I learned. Lots of good info here.

Oh, and I'm not a basshead. Please don't ban me. :sorry:

My last system was only 1100W RMS, with 2 10's in a standard cab truck.

Jay

My name is Jeff Dunn, and i'm a bass-o-holic. Seriously that's all I have to say. I'm a junior in high school and every since i got my first car, which happens to be a 96 chevy blazer, the first thing i got for it was a set of 12 inch subs. Currently i have to 12' Mtx's with a 1000 watt NT technology amplifier, which is something that almost no one has ever heard of, but i got it heck a cheap. My goal is to build bigger and better and right now im currently building my first t-line for one of my mtx's. My friend chris, or Kandiman71874 got me addicted to this building, and i've been thinking of new designs for months now. Someday i hope to compete, but until then i'm just going to keep building bigger and better. One of the reasons i joined this site, not because my friend recommended it, but is because i wanted to learn the tricks of the trade and how to better my skills and knowledge cause car audio, and it's damn well working too might i add. I'm open to any suggestions anyone comes to me with. And im sure i'll get a lot out of this site and everyone else that has joined.

:good:

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Whats up guys

I'm 18, just moved to florida to attend florida tech. I got into car audio right when i got my license. I've been browsing steve's builds as well as this forum for some time now, but since my usual forum (car audio central) is slowing down, i decided to finally join. Unforunately because of space issues i had to leave nearly all my equipment back in MI, but back home waiting for me are my 4 10'' elevation audio sqx's with an orion 2500D and 200 amp excessive amperage alt. For now all i have down here is 1 10'' off my jbl75.4 with mb quart comps and pioneer deck. I've gone to a couple of comps, and bass raced a 139.8, and pulled a 145.5 @52 at my last comp. I'm curious to know if there are any competitors near me? It looks like there are some great guys here with a lot of experience.

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0