names eric, found steve's forum from ***, decided to join just to see whats happening over here.

setup is alpine cde9873, 18" fi btl fully loaded, 6.3 cu ft @ 34hz

stock electrical for now, sundown saz300d coming on wednesday.

(2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2

Hi everyone I'm Johnny, been working on car audio for a few years now. I know the ropes but I'm sure I could learn a lot more spending time on the boards with you guys. Steve Meade your system is IIILLL I swear I wanna get bump like yours some day

'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. :hi:

My name is Eric and iv been a lurker for quite a while, figured i try and lend some input when i can. I am 19, have a my own car, and have learned through others and experience to do all my own installs as well as for my friends. I am a bass addict and can never get enough, I know my system isn't the loudest by any means, but i am "temporarily" satisfied lol

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

• 2 weeks later...

wut up everyone my names andrew im from swanton..i love bass, i cant lisen to music without bass..been lookin at the forum for a while now, just started posting tho.. i found the site by lookin at steves youtube vids

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

mitch here from the philippines. Im 29 y/o turning 30. Im a medical doctor as well as a spl enthusiast. saw all of your videos -and its truly amazing! Ive competed here in our country in street 2 category several times and still trying to improve.

well ill stick here to learn more and do hope for more db! nice site bro congrats!

Edited by mitchelbriones

Hey all, my names Michael of Car Godz... I'm sure I already know quite a few of you from other boards and Manufacturer/ Distributors to Clients, but for those I don't, hope to make some new friends and acquaintances.

I've actually known about the SMD forum for quite some time and I guess just never got around to signing up... But here I finally am.

A little about me: Married, 2 Daughters (don't get any ideas guys), 2 Grandkids (girl 4, boy 1)... So yeah I'm old (but remember that you're supposed to respect your olders :P Yeah, like I plan on ever actually growing up lol).

I am the owner of Car Godz Custom Concepts (hence the user name and avatar) been working on cars since the age of 5 (helping my grandfather and uncle) and have always loved automobiles and have always been in the industry in one way or another (Mechanic, New & Used Car Dealer, Parts house), so it just made sense for me to start doing something that I love as a job and hobby :)

I with my wife also own a cleaning business/ handyman service and have also been doing this for a very long time (23 years). I used to manage it for my grandmother, but when she decided to quit it just made sense there as well to take over the business... I adore our clients although I hate cleaning, but hey it helps pay the bills right.

Well I guess that's pretty much me in a nut case ( shell!... I mean shell lol).

~Michael~

Car Godz - Hear it, See it, Feel it, Punch it!

hey everyone, my names corey. im 31 years old. when i was 18-19 years old i had a pretty descent stereo in my car. it was all soundstream back then. won a few trophys with it. i really thought i knew everything about car audio. boy was i wrong. i found this site on a google search for something. im sure glad i did. i have learned alot already just from reading this forum, and im still learning. anyhow steve, you r the man, and if your ever in the st.louis area with the "hoe" let me know cuz i wud love a demo.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

hello..well i'm adam

im 19 had have been workin with car audio for like 3 years

i found steve's web page off his youtube video

my last project was my 01zx3

alpine hu w/ i-pod

alpine 4-ch

kicker 6x8 in the doors and rear

sluger sld1200n 2-ch

alpine type r's 12 d4 (the old ones) in a pre-fab box

and i hope i dont bug u guys on here with all my qustions ^_^

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Im mike - I found SMD.COM, when I was on youtube. I was looking for videos of some killer audio set-ups.

And I seen Steve's Tahoe I was impressed plus the fact that you posted so many videos with verity. From there I started looking for into what you do, seen your car domain site, and on ROE. And here I am a fan of your work and also a student of your skill. you post so much info on here I have learned a lot.

Thanks for this site and keep up the creative work.