What's up, my names Michael.

I'm 15 (I know... young...) I turn 16 in a few months.

I'm in Virginia, near Richmond.

I plan on building up a "system" in my '89 Silverado at some point, but it won't be anything too great because it's technically Dad's, but when I get my own car, then I'll build something sweet up.

I searched "Top Rap Songs" or something in YouTube and EXO's 100 Best Bass Songs vid came up, and that was sick.

Through him, I found Steve's vids, and found this place.

Good to be here.

P.S.- I first found my love for loud ass sound systems from my brother when I was 12. He was just starting driving at the time and was driving the Silverado I'll be driving. He had 3 12" Kickers behind the seat in the single cab truck, and that small space with those subs made for some LOUD DEEP bass. :D

Anyway, long story short, I plan on doing what he did to the truck.

If it's ok with him, I'll post up some pics of his current ride. '04 (I think... Maybe '05) GMC Envoy with the same 12"s that were in the Silverado. Not sure of the amp or anything... I'll find that out later.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am Mike and I didn't see this thread so I put one here (my bad) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0#entry708237 .

This is the first time I have posted, I live in Nor Cal and I as many other it seem LOVE BASS. I have been in love with it ever since I saw a neighbor washing his low rider and the water was just jumping off the trunk, that was 20+ years ago LOL. I have 1 L7 15" and a old school Kac-1023 pushing it. At the last show that I was at it did 140.5 (without the new Aux. Alt.). Check out my other thread. Hope to talk to you all at some point.

O yea I found this site for SonicFX.com's site, they have a link there. You all should check it out, Doug Stockton is very cool guy and a good judge.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Hi, my name is Jeremy. I found this site from Namosh's sig on the Crutchfield forums.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

im eric and i found out about this on steve's youtube ...but i'v benn a bass head since i was 12ish and got into the car audio when i was 15 at high school hooking up all the guys stereo's

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

Names Joe from Richmond/Williamsburg, VA, found Steve's vid's looking through youtube for "subwoofers" & shit. Knew about this forum for a while but just recently joined up.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

WAZ GooD well my name xavier im frm HOUSTON and i was just looking around jus tryin to figure out if i should go with a sealed or ported box then i got alot deeper in the bass world :D and well i think out of all the forums i know smd forum's is the best... thanks to everybody who has helped me out....

Names Joe from Richmond/Williamsburg, VA, found Steve's vid's looking through youtube for "subwoofers" & shit. Knew about this forum for a while but just recently joined up.

Jared from Fitchburg Mass and i found this site and forum because I was on youtube looking at some slammin systems a couple years ago and saw Meade's first windowshake video and almost crapped my pants then i kept searchin and saw the one makin the ladys glass eye pop out and checked out the website and sooner or later i had questions i wanted to ask so i joined the forum.

Thanks to everyone on here. I have gotten some real good advice from people and 99% of people on here seem like good dudes and are very helpful. Thanks guys and thanks especially to Mr. Meade himself for introducing me to the car audio world.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts