wanna laugh cause my car's a heap FUCK THAT !!!!!!!!

wanna laugh cause my wire's not all clean a pretty FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!

wanna laugh cause magic spl dust is covering the inside of my car FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!

gonna bitch cause I cant give everyone free shit????? FUCK THAT!!!!!!!

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

what, no free shit? FUCK THAT!

you buy some new shit and its fuckin loud as hell and sounds awesome.. and while you are showing it to your friend one of his friends (who you dont like) comes and looks at it too.. then the next week he buys the SAME EXACT subs, amps, speakers that you have and now tells everyone that his stuff is better... FUCK THAT!! Edited by mtxcivic07

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

gas prices just jumped to 2.90 from 2.50 right as soon as my car hits empty...FUCK THAT

dam where do you live? gas prices here in cali are about 1.00 higher... FUCK THAT!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Its 100* out side in the first week of April---FUCK THAT

I didn't get my b-day from the woman yet cause she's too 'busy' to send it - FUCK THAT

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton