Got pulled over for blacked out headlights and taillight 2 tickets for $114 each FUCK THATTTTTT!!!!

You got ticketed for violating laws? You dont say??

Edited by hdorre
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

When something doesn't look right on a girl's profile picture, so you check her profile and it says (way down at the bottom, where no one reads) that she's a pre-op transgender. FUCK THAT. You're not a woman yet, quit trying to fool people.

So post-op is fine with you?

When something doesn't look right on a girl's profile picture, so you check her profile and it says (way down at the bottom, where no one reads) that she's a pre-op transgender. FUCK THAT. You're not a woman yet, quit trying to fool people.

i don't give a fuck what a dude gets done he or she will never be a woman in my fucking book! Fuck that!!!

''Yet'' lol naw brother not never !! Fuck that again

Post-op is a no. Pre-op is a hell no. It's not that it's ok with me, it's the fact that it's a fucking trap looking for a fool to catch. Fuck that.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

The government is now requesting user passwords for various internet companies, and none of them will comment on whether they've turned them over or not. FUCK THAT.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

So post-op is fine with you?
Depends on the doctor ;)

Woot!

Getting called to work a graveyard after being awake all day on your only scheduled day off for the week!

FUCK THAT!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Why did I no know about this thread?

You want to bail on the plans we made for no reason. FUCK THAT

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Just ripped my car apart and it starts to rain FUCK THAT

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I slide under a old parts truck to pull a break line . Checking it out with a flash light and herd a sound behind me so I slowly turn my head around looking directly above my face about 10inches away is a football size red wasp nest fully loaded sitting there looking me in the face. Talk about calmly sliding out an running lol yea fuck that they can have that truck lol