Wind blows so hard and rains so much generator gives out so my rm loses power for an hr in the middle of a good flick

FUCK THAT

NO power at work so once it comes back computer takes 20 mins to start up FUCK THAT

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Wanna jump the boarder then try and sue when u got hit by a car running to avoid immigration?

FUCK THAT

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

We have a guy here in Tennessee that has been stopped 16 times for DUI, released each time. The last time (#17) he hit a car head on killing the driver and his Daughter . Now they are taking about deporting the guy back to Mexico......FUCK THAT!!!!!!!

Fry that MF. If it were an American on the first offense we would be in jail. let alone the 2nd and 3rd time. HE had to kill some one in order for the Police to do anything. What really pisses me off about this is its his 17th time he has been caught driving drunk..........FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

then you have the Tennessee Titans Quarterback get pulled over for Driving Drunk blow a .8 and they say the Cop had no reasonable cause to pull him over... the case and charges were dismissed........... FUCK THAT .......Alll Tennesseans Lets get drunk and drive Crazy they have to let us off the records are very clear. Wait FUCK THAT. We have to be illegal immigrates and ?or be a football star to get off on those charges............. FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hammerdown

wanna give me a test in Spanish class and I don't know any FUCKEN Spanish........FUCK THAT

you need to take a test in spanish... when you barely speak english... FUCK THAT! j/k

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

The damn weather gets nice then it gets cold again, you get a double ear infection and your tunez sound all fucked up... FUCK THAT!

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

you wanna sit in my truck and feel the vibration and not please me later FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wanna call me at 2am and when you come over you say you just wanna talk FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!