all these ppl liveing off goverment $ while i work and pay my taxes and have pay a arm and leg for everything while thay get it for free LOSERS FUCK THAT

Couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!1

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I try to do fun shit with my girlfriend, but it turns out she's grounded, with no phone, no computer, and can't leave the house. FUCK THAT.

I'm supposed to be doing behind the wheel at school, but this fucking snow comes and closes school, meaning I can't do behind the wheel AND I can't see my girl. FUCK THAT SHIT.

And adding to that... I need a job. No license = no job = no money = no system for the Blazer/no Valentines Day fun with my girl. FUCK THAT SHIT TOO.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

takin a shit then seeing there is nothing on the roll. oh wait nothing in the cabinet either cuz your roommate used the last of the tp without telling you. FUCK THAT

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

you wanna brag about cuspid audio being the best? FUCK THAT.

you wanna hate on my equipment and tell me I should use smaller subs? FUCK THAT.

you wanna congrat my build then try to tell me all the things I did wrong because X did it? FUCK THAT

you wanna hate on my homies because they got beat louder than your car? FUCK THAT.

you wanna hate on Steve Meade just cus he spends a lot on audio? FUCK THAT.

^- (Dude, i've seriously had people at school talking shit about you, I wanna give them shit talkers a little bit of my mind in the form* of my fist)

(EDIT FOR ABOVE LINE : wrote form in the wrong from, lol, its 6:45AM, of course im gonna write it wrong, LOL)

you wanna hate on so & so because he runs Sony Xplods? FUCK THAT.

(not everybody can afford the good shit)

You wanna tell me I wont do a build? FUCK THAT.

You wanna charge me retail for a W7 after you've used it for 3 years? FUCK THAT.

you dont wanna give up your handicapped seat to an elderly person just because your ass weighs enough to feed two familys? FUCK THAT.

(Saw this fat chick at my co-workers party that had an ass that was ATLEAST 50 inches wide, that bitch had squeeze her fat ass through the door)

You wanna hate on DC Audio, RE Audio, Fi Audio, and more, just because they arent sold at the local car audio store? FUCK THAT.

You wanna hate on DD Audio just because you've never heard of them? FUCK THAT.

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

spend all day wiring up a control panel, to find the prints are wrong, and blow up hundred of dollars in switches... work till mid night rewiring the mess up to find that the new switches will be wired the original way FUCK THAT MAKE UP YOUR MIND

have some one give you no input on how they want some thing done............ untill its finished and then having to sit there and listen to "well........ I would have done it this way .......... bla bla bla "

FUCK THAT here are the fuckin' tools you fucking do it then I will go home,

You wanna buy my ride, than tell me it's gonna be 3 weeks before you can get the money?? FUCK THAT

You wanna buy my ride then get pissy when I tell you that your brother offered me more money already?? FUCK THAT

You wanna have a fucking party til 5 AM while I'm trying to sleep cause I'm sick?? FUCK THAT

You wanna tell me I'm lazy yet I'm in college full time and you have no job and ask me to borrow money?? FUCK THAT

You wanna complain cause I said I'm moving out because you have no job, nor does the other roommate, and you're not gonna be able to cover the rent yourself?? FUCK THAT

You wanna run the football up the middle DAMN NEAR EVERY PLAY? Fuck that

You wanna fucking quit playing the second half? El fucko thato

Hey, hey, hey, Payton Manning, yes, you.... FUCK YOU!

Hey, Mr. Colts offensive coordinator... FUCK YOU!

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4