Sonic Electronix

1. Thewes

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 2009 Chevy Avalanche, blow-through with 2 18'' Nightshades, running a 3000sazd. Tuned to 30hz.

4. Word of mouth, demoing, etc. A good product like second skin sells itself!

5. Used 79 instead of 69, props.

teamsundown-1.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person above you

1. Motasolo

2. I qualify for the terms and agree to follow through

3. Red Grand Prix GT Coupe, new system build 12" Fi BTL custom port, Pioneer HU

4. I would help promote SS with stickers and my current pic intensive build log and another log on ***

5. Bangin loud sys second place 146 db!

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Build log with pic's :]

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

1. DVBin916

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 97Shocker is a 1997 Chevy Suburban on 22" wires. System is currently in a rebuild state 4 RF 15"s in a wall with all RF T series amps. Here is 2 links Befor Build in process

4. When the build is complete i will be competting in sound events and shows I would represent the product and well as recoment the product to the people I do custom installs for.

5. His box looks very strong and loud. the Prix is clean as well.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

1. enemyofsilence

2. I qualify to the terms and sgree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 03 expedition, 15" RE MT, US Amps MD3D will be investing in components and 4 channel real sooon :D

4. i will promote SS in events and word of mouth. i will post my build log here and in caraudio.com

5. DVBin916 has a promising build ahead of him!

Thanks again ANT! you da man!!!

Team Bass-Hz

1. Blazerbass

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to the follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 1997 Blazer, 2 12" Kicker CVR's with 2000w german amp.. More details in sig

4. I will post how amazing the damplifier works on onlinecarstereo.com and other websites. I am going to tell my friends about it even though I have already and one is putting in an order for a bulk pack when he gets his next paycheck :)

5. I love how beast that sub looks next to that beer bottle.

1 - ExpoSport

2 - I agree to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3 - 2001 Ford explorer sport. 2 18" sundown nightshades on 2 SAZ-3500D's @ .5 ohms. stock speaks (for now) and a bitty jvc head unit

4 - I will speak positively about SS and rep their product as well as push the product to people looking into sound deadening material. as well as a before and after vid of the effects of the deadening. i will also put the link to the SS homepage in my forum sigs with some postive feedback about them

5 - enemyofsilence drives a sweet ass expedition that i'd very much like to own :)

EDIT: blazerbass beat me...so #5 - i dont know him...but he drives an SUV so he's ok in my book ;)

1.) cccmaa

2.) Agreed...!

3.) 91 Acura Legend 2DR - 2 15" 2008 Kicker L7's, Hifonics BXI 2610D (Ported Box)

4.) Will get friends to buy, and will post build log on plenty of forums I am part of, especially a couple car forums and will tell everyone my secret. (Second Skin)

5.) Made a box calculator tuning program in which I used when building a box for a friend! (Very helpful)

Hello again everyone!

Are you ready for another Second Skin Promotion?!

As promised Second Skin is hosting another promotion!

This time we are giving out 10 door packs of Damplifier Pro

This time we lowered the post count minimum to 25 to allow more people to get in on the sound deadening action

If you are interested you must agree to our terms and qualify:

1. Must have at least 25 posts on SMD forum

2. Must own and possess an automobile that requires sound deadening.

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 30 days of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SMD forum, plus 1 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

We will select the winners in about 2 weeks or so.

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

1.teamrf150plus

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to the follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2003 mitsubishi eclipse 4 DIGITAL DESIGNS 9512s powered by a CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12 with 2 CACTUS SOUNDS CS9000 batteries alpine 9886

doing 154 in db drag on music

car has insane flex breaks windshields and my door panels are breaking due to the pressure in the car

video of car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e30w7OqM6p0...feature=channel

4. i will have a decal made to put on my doors and tell everyone i know to get some we also have some in our team street a car which will be at world finals

will have video of car at next couple shows

5. dont know much about exposport but it looks like he has a BAD ASS system for a lil explorer and would love to get a demo

edit cccmaa just beat me by a couple seconds sounds like he has a decent system would like to see more from about his build

BRIAN STEWART

TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS

2003 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SPL BASSRACE VEHICLE

2 CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12Ks

4 DIGITAL DESIGNS 9512s

2 CACTUS SOUNDS CS9000s

156 DB DRAG LEGAL

154.3 BASS RACE

157.6 USACI LEGAL UNMANNED

156 STREET BEAT

ALL NUMBERS WITH 1 ELT 12

1. theDREW

2. I qualify to the terms and Agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 02 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER BLACKED OUT aq hdc18 aq2200d focal componants in front door focal coax in rear.

4. i will promote SS in events that i attend all the time will add a sricker on my vehicle and try to sell more of at events to people who dont know what they are missing

5. defenalty sick buildl

11!

Thanks again ANT! you da man!!!

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

1. J00bles

2. I qualifiy to the terms and agree to follow as stated in the first post.

3. I am driving a 1995 honda civic sedan. my system currently is 2 12" infinity reference subwoofers in a ported box. im upgrading the subs and amp here shortly with 2 dc level 4 12's and a Sundown SAE-1200 amplifier (sitting in my room, waiting for a recones)

4. I have had strong results with dynamat xtreme in my car. All of my friends have systems but do not use sound deadening, so they have all been impressed with my results thus far. I can reach out to them and show how a product like damplifier pro works better than the over priced, thinner Dynamat. I also plan on doing a lot of demos and making more appearances at audio shows now that i've started meeting a few of the good guys from my area.

5. theDREW represents Audioque well. He also uses a few of the same brands i do, so he has great taste :D

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived