Sonic Electronix

1. SkittlesRgood

2. I agree with the terms and I will follow through with them.

3. I have a Buick Rendezvous (SUV) with two Sundown SAZ-1500d's powering two 12" DC level4XL's. For the front stage I have an Alpine PDX150.4 powering Pioneer PRS720 components and Pioneer REV coaxials, all controled by a Pioneer AVIC-F700. My car does 145.3db on music and has a good deal of flex that needs fixing.

4. I will make a detailed build log with lots of before and after pictures. I will also make before and after videos to show the effectiveness of Second Skin. I will be adding these to my build log on SMD as well as making a Second Skin build log on caraudio.com and caraudioforum.com. Lastly, I will or corse show everyone how effective Second Skin is as every competition that I go to.

5. J00bles posts are always respectful and I have never seen him add to or start a fight on the forums.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person above you

Second Skin Sound Deadening

1. cookiemonster

2. I agree to the terms and agree to follow through

3. This car is a 1997 Ford Mustang GT. I am running 2 Sundown SA-12's along with a Sundown 1500. It is a daily driver that I am working on to Bass Race with a local shows where I don't compete with my Honda's

4. I attend many shows with multiple organizations. I will promote this product with decals on my car and word of mouth.

If it works as well as I hear, I will be looking to install it on my 2 Honda's as well.

5. skittlesRgood - Nice build and beautiful amps!

1989 Honda Civic

1990 Honda Crx

62580a0.jpg

TeamSundown-3.jpg

Refs: Sundownz, Derrick824, QCguy

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

1) ItsSteve

2) I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3) My car is a 1993 honda hatch with a b18c1 block and a b16a head with crower cams valves retainers and abjustable cam gears it put down 175hp on stock injectors on a mustang dyno, the system is still in the works it is 2 kicker cvrs off about 800 watts and 200 watts on the components for the front.

4) i race the car weekly and could show how second skin is helping the ride quality for the car, i also post on multiple forums from this one to ca and roe and fiberglass forums and 6gc.net and vadriven.com and i compete and would be able to show the quality of the product to many people

5)name is awesome cookiemonster was the S***

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

1. Kian

2. I qualify and agree

3. 1998 Nissan Maxima, 1 15" Fi BTL w/Stetsom 4k2d, 3 batteries in a trunk almost doing a 148dB

4. I will be telling everyone about Second Skin that talks about any sorts or rattling and noise deadening, i would like business cards or pamphlets/brochures for my windshield when im at sound offs and car shows.

5. itssteve: Run good equipment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

1.Deeje

2. I qualify and agree

3. 2002 Acura Tl 2 12" SSd's hifonics 1610 Kinetik 1800 and a kenwood indash

4. I would be telling people on the other forums im on such as car audio forums car audio talk car stero forums and tl.acurazine forums plus all my friends that have systems currently and rattle that they need to move there asse's and get some second skin like im fixin to do.

5. Kian you've got a sweet setup and a great electrical to back it up.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

98HOEONSIXEZ

I agree and definatly qualify to the terms

I have a 98 chevy tahoe on 26s with over 25 THOUSAND watts of power..will be rebuilding soon with 4 18s

promote thru demos,word of mouth..and i have probably over 60,000 views on stuff i have ..JUST ON THIS site..bout 50,000 at ca.com just to name a few..tell me thats not advertisement.

sound like you have a very nice acura!

ant- i think im just gona call you cause i need way more than a door pack!

1. Cthedinger

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. i just got a 2008 poniac g6 i have 2 12inch lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils and a powerbass xa3000 for now red top for the front and a1 GNB Splinter batterry 75ah

4. A good sized sticker on my car recomended it to all my buddies and to post install pictures on ca.com, here, and on ***.com

5. You have a real clean hoe :)

1. guero3384

2. yes i agree

3. 2003 Gmc sierra and built new box for 4 kicker 12" L7's with zx2500.1 and a new zx650.4 for the mids and highs i currently a proud user of second skin already used on my roof just need this extra for my back wall and maybe door panels if have left overs this is stopping my build (low on cash ) want to put in the back wall before i start to put everything in and bolting down everything here is my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry717600

4. I plan on taking this new set up to competion at local and state carshows ( heatwaves ) and if got pick would be great to send me some stickers and would put on the truck as well have a build log on ROE and also local forum rgvtruckperformance.net and when complety down was going to do one on gmfullsize.com

5. with that set up you going to be hurtin some people there in H town http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry717600

GUERO.jpg

4 12" Kicker L7's

1 zx2500.1 Kicker Amp

1 zx650.4 Kicker Amp

All Kicker 1/0 Wire

Headunit Jvc Kw-Nx7000

3 sets of 6.5 Image Dynamics CXS6 series

1. H816*John*H816

2. I do qualify and agree

3. 1999 Tahoe. Rockford and Phoenix Gold componets. Rockford and Audio Pipe amps. DC xl 18"s on order.

4. Promote locally as well as on the web. Post pictures of the install as well as my thoughts and feelings on the product. Will be posted on this site, www.pbnation.com in the automotive section and on www.oznium.com

5. Guero lives close to my hometown in Texas and appears to have a bad Sierra!

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

1. dsoccer

2. I qualify to the terms and will absolutely follow through with them

3. I have an black 07 Scion tC with 35% tints all around, and just finished building a custom fiberglass box to house 2x 10 in PolkMomo MM2104 subs with an Alpine MRP-M500 powering them. I also have a RF 450.4 powering 4 full range Polks.

4. I work in an office that has plenty of car audio enthusiasts, who like my knowledge on products and ideas. Easy way to get them to buy some stuff. Also I am a member of DIYMA (love SQ over there, and I believe Ant owns them?), also a member of fiberglassforums.com and yoursciontc.com. The guys on youscion don’t know much and really listen to someone who knows a thing or two about the car they have, good way of spreading the word.

5. I am jealous of H816 John’s DC 18s…..one day I will be there with you!!

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Archived