Sonic Electronix

Hello again everyone!

Are you ready for another Second Skin Promotion?!

As promised Second Skin is hosting another promotion!

This time we are giving out 10 door packs of Damplifier Pro

This time we lowered the post count minimum to 25 to allow more people to get in on the sound deadening action

If you are interested you must agree to our terms and qualify:

1. Must have at least 25 posts on SMD forum

2. Must own and possess an automobile that requires sound deadening.

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 30 days of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SMD forum, plus 1 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person above you

We will select the winners in about 2 weeks or so.

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

secondskin_468x60.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

Second Skin Sound Deadening

1. sphinxbccp

2. i qualify and agree

3. 2003 blazer, 2 alpine type r 15s, alpine 9886

4. i know alot of people and work as a car audio salesmen, i can advertise through word of mouth at my work an when possible

5. since youve joined this forum youve givin away around 100 free door packs, i dont see many other companies doing this so that says alot about you, all around great guy

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

1. Basshead08

2. I agree to all terms and conditions

3. I have a 1992 gmc 1500 with an aq hdc3 15 and a aq1200

4. I will promote second skin by referring anyone I hear talking about sound deadener to second skin and posting on *** or caco

5. He has an awesome looking blazer

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

1.SMD user name is ImLow78,

2.I qualify & agree 100% to terms

3.2004 Tahoe System information: Kenwood DNX7100 H/U, Audiocontrol DQXS EQ & Crossover, Alpine PDX 4.150 amp for mids and highs, Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS for sub amp, Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front & Rear Doors, JL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. ported box. Link to audio build is here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...&hl=ImLow78

All equipment was installed by me.

4.I would promote second skin by web forums at first (Polk audio forums, Hometheater forums car audio section, AVS Forums and the other car sites I'm a regular at.) then at local comps to let everyone know what great product this is plus the type of customer service you get and would be willing to Rock a sticker on the back glass of the Tahoe to support the company.

5.And Basshead08 has one nice looking avatar!!! Boy how I'd like to play some foot ball with that. :)

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

1 kylecm85

2 i qualify and agree to the terms

3d desciption n my sig

4 I plan on helping promote it by showing people and telling them the improvments it makes. I will post it on lincolnvscaddilac.com

5nice blazer

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

1. kanes_disciple

2. I qualify and I agree to the terms and will do all thats asked of me

3. I have a 96 chevy blazer. It has a JVC head unit, a 600.1 Diamond Audio, a T3202 Total Mobile Audio, a Infinity component set in my front doors, a Kinetik HC600, and 2 12 inch Lightning Audio VC2 subs

4. I will put a sticker on my blazer showing that I have the Damplifier in it and will show my friends the difference it makes. I will also post a complete build log with pics of me installing the product.

5. I like the way he built his box having the amp in between the subs with the green LED's

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

1. NoFearX18

2. I qualify, I have NO deadening what so ever... and I agree to the terms and conditions

3. 2000 GMC Jimmy with a single 18" Fi BTL That is torturing my roof and hatch... hatch is now broken actually

4. I promise to make a build thread and talk about it on the forum. Will Rep it with pride! Heard good things about your products already!

5. I really like your rims (sphinxbccp)

Vid of my flex.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

1. EricR

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to Follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2002 Chevy Impala walled with 2 custom made 18's using audioque hdc3 motors, IA 40.1, 90 feet of tsunami 1/0, sundown 125.2 powering 2 pairs of Orion HCCA 1" silk dome highs. No sound deadening yet.

4. I plan to post a complete build log with detailed pics and descriptions and also plan to do the same on *** forum.

5. NoFearX18 has a bangin system.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

1. Team bassick alpine

2. i qualify and agree

3. 1990 gmc suburban 6 18's AA Mayhems and 2 sound digital 12k's bustin 160's and 150+ bass race

4. Video of install posted on at least 3 fourms with test results build log and stickers on my ride to help if you would send them with cards and word of mouth at shows being that my car is so loud at shows i have big groups of peeps all over my ride to see al that i have done to it and ask me about deamping (sp) all the time would be great to tell them Second Skin is the way to go also i will order more being that i need lots more

5. Is a good guy and glad to have him on this site helps out alot to

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread: I DO

1.Sayhuh?

2. I agree to your terms for this offer and qualify.

3. 98 Jetta TDi currently stripped until I put in floor pans...system is Pioneer 4000UB, MB quart 6.5's in the front and rear and 4 inch comps in the front with a MB Quart 6 channel amp, Hifonics 1610d, but unsure of sub(s) as of now (currently have a sol X 18) and DC power Alt to be ordered shortly.

4. I will do as you asked and post here and on a mustang website I frequent as well and send me some decals to use as advertisement at shows.

5. I'm not sure who will post above me, but I know they love car audio and 2nd skin, which is great in my book!

Oh and Ant...I sent you a pm about the Jetta...hopefully this will get me moving on it!! haha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived