• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is the best box i have ever seen!

x2 best box ever!! i bet the mexican blanket allows it to drop really low!!

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/3702898263.html

Idiot dog to any home

$20 to cover cost of electric training collar.
This dog is a North American Black and Tan Jackass, 2 years old and has ADHD.
Likes to dig. Will dig his own water bowls. He will eat any kind of food or non-foods. In the past he has eaten and returned: two pig-shaped corn holders, pencils (found metal and eraser), matchbox cars, a spoon, everything out of the compost bin, and a diamond necklace.
He's REALLY friendly and will hump any dog or small child he can find. Yes, he's neutered.
Excellent jumper. Would be a great foxhunter if he was a horse.
Can not walk in a straight line.
Can not be walked in town. He will have a meltdown; yipping, spinning, and working himself up so much that he will collapse from the sheer mental exhaustion that comes from walking to the corner store.
Will not bark at strangers in your home.
Attention span maxes out at 4 seconds. Not food, toy, clicker, or praise motivated. You can watch his brain shut off. His eyes go vacant in a blink.
Pulls. Pulls HARD. Wear gloves while working with him. I have lost skin from the leash being ripped from my hands.
Will respond to shock collar beep and occasionally vibrate settings. Ignores shock setting.
If you are interested in adopting Dingus, let me know. I'll leave him attached to the mailbox for pickup.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

There's a piece of bread stuck in that dudes beard from lunch.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

hmmm.....

http://topeka.craigslist.org/ele/3758183983.html

3E83Ge3Jb5If5E95Kad4l1f7832c61e891179.jp

2-10" JL Audio speakers with box. $50 Call 785-409-8744

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3758183983

Posted: 2013-04-21, 7:13PM CDT

email to a friend

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/3702898263.html

Idiot dog to any home

$20 to cover cost of electric training collar.

This dog is a North American Black and Tan Jackass, 2 years old and has ADHD.

Likes to dig. Will dig his own water bowls. He will eat any kind of food or non-foods. In the past he has eaten and returned: two pig-shaped corn holders, pencils (found metal and eraser), matchbox cars, a spoon, everything out of the compost bin, and a diamond necklace.

He's REALLY friendly and will hump any dog or small child he can find. Yes, he's neutered.

Excellent jumper. Would be a great foxhunter if he was a horse.

Can not walk in a straight line.

Can not be walked in town. He will have a meltdown; yipping, spinning, and working himself up so much that he will collapse from the sheer mental exhaustion that comes from walking to the corner store.

Will not bark at strangers in your home.

Attention span maxes out at 4 seconds. Not food, toy, clicker, or praise motivated. You can watch his brain shut off. His eyes go vacant in a blink.

Pulls. Pulls HARD. Wear gloves while working with him. I have lost skin from the leash being ripped from my hands.

Will respond to shock collar beep and occasionally vibrate settings. Ignores shock setting.

If you are interested in adopting Dingus, let me know. I'll leave him attached to the mailbox for pickup.

LMAO!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived