Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

its a cheap cordless from Radio Shack....takes 4 AA batteries. Its not that great unless the wire is 12awg or lower though. Also, it chews up batteries fairly fast.....i got the tip stuck to one of the speaker wires because i ran outa juice mid/solder :D Its not bad on fresh batteries though. Takes about 7-10 seconds to get hot enough to solder which isnt bad and it being portable is real nice. I hate setting up my normal soldering iron and "station", waiting 10 minutes, and then doing a little wire......if you have a small job to do the cordless is nice to have. Cools fast too so you can throw it in the tool box right away

i might have to make a radioshack run sometime soon, im usually against battery ones, but i really like the tip on that thing, i wonder if i could find a tip like that for my gas one.

Ray has a little butane soldering iron i wanna get one like his, i just assumed you had the same since you always got the cool tools

butane ones are great, but dont get the cheapo irons from home depot, they work great for short time stuff, but if your doing something where you leave it on for a while they'll start to freeze up (i guess thats the word for it) ive got 4 of them and if i use it for over 30 minutes it starts acting up.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

NI##A PLEASE :D

I took out that quote so I didn't clog the thread up but,

he says any metal between the alt and batts is bad so I guess I would just ask what the hell is copper classified as? To me I guess I would classify it as metal

and also who the hell takes the time to write that all out on youtube?

other than that looking good I'm still surprised how much wiring you have that will be hidden from sight

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Well my first post on the rebuild. I will start with saying what you do is amazing. I found your videos about 2 years ago and i cant help but keep watching them. I know you prolly hear this crap alot so i will go on to the build.. its looking badass. I cannot wait to see it when it is done

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

i have 2 door panels i got from a wrecking yard about a year ago...i PLAN on ATTEMPTING to do an 8 with a combo of 6.5's and tweets. Its not going to be as many as the hoopty but it will be the same concept...full door panel mod. Anyway, my plan is to leave my current door panels where they are, speakers and all, and get my system up and running....While its up and running and i see that all is well, i will start my OTHER panels. Once those are done and ready for install, i will just switch them out. This way, i dont have to be down while im working. Great plan huh :)

This is the PLAN so far and HIGHLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE

I am hoping to do at least:

(2) 4" (A pillars)

(10) 6.5 (doors, kicks)

(2) 8 (doors)

(10+/-) Tweets (doors, kicks, A pillar)

(4) 18's (rear cargo area) <~~~~you knew that already but i had to toss it in to look cool :D

Oh yea, mids and high's. Can't wait for this. Should be good.

nothing for sale at the moment....anyone want to see my amp rack?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916