Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

so since you are really done with reworking it except the AA SMDs everyone wants to know. Whats next?

i wont be done till the door panels are in and the mids and highs are playing the way they are supposed to. Even then i am never done, i will probably start wrapping interior panels one by one until i have a full plush, matching interior :)

also, the Hoopty will be coming back shortly after i "finish"...but for the most part i am just looking forward to going back to normal life and just enjoying the hard work for a few months before i make my next big move. My son, with a little of my help, is going to be working on the Honda so i hope to get going on that soon too. It can be so much better then it is i just dont have time these days!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

there is a banner at the top of this page bro, hit it and see, im not sure if the deal is still going on. You can call them and ask also, they are really cool and probably will hook you up if you tell themyou are a member.

the deck is a Pioneer DEH-710BT Bluetooth, i did my part and went to Paradayme Car Audio and bought it.........none of this "i can get it on the net cheaper" shit, i just kept my mouth shut and got the best one they had - well , its not top of the line and i dont even know what the best is, but it was also the best that another stereo shop in town had and they didnt even have it in stock. I know its medium range pioneer, not top of the line - it was like $350 or something....but anyway, i have a Pioneer XM tuner (already active) and a crap load of other pioneer stuff that plugs into the BUSS system so i just wanted to stick with that brand for now. It actually turned out to be a pretty sick deck and i REALLY like it! Enough rambling i just took my coffee to the dome and decided to tell you all about the deck LOL.

oh ok thanks man really appreciate the info.

i wont be done till the door panels are in and the mids and highs are playing the way they are supposed to. Even then i am never done, i will probably start wrapping interior panels one by one until i have a full plush, matching interior :)

also, the Hoopty will be coming back shortly after i "finish"...but for the most part i am just looking forward to going back to normal life and just enjoying the hard work for a few months before i make my next big move. My son, with a little of my help, is going to be working on the Honda so i hope to get going on that soon too. It can be so much better then it is i just dont have time these days!

Really looking forward to seeing the panels in and playing. The other trim pieces getting wrapped will be the detail work we always see in your builds. Just like the hoopty. Leave nothing to chance, leave nothing incomplete. This type of work is what sets you above the bar from some of the "pro" builders out there. You do great work Steve.

Little off the topic of the tahoe build here ....

And the Honda, I am sure I am one of the many that can't wait to see the little Meade show the Big Meade what he has learned over the years. That will be a great thread to keep up with.

What is on the to-do list on the hoopty? Or are you just gonna be prepping it for paint and exterior stuff like you mentioned before, or is there new plans for it now?

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I cant believe mini meade( the real one lol) is gonna be working on his OWN car and OWN system soon. That means you're getting old and damnit im getting old.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want to watch a movie in your ride! LoL

Looks good man. Can't wait to see the doors. I'm just amazed on how clean it sounds with only 2 sets of speakers!

i hear that man. explosions would be on a new level

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz