Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

oh, everyone else, thanks!!!! :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I am sure you will get the tethering thing worked out.... But damn, at this point your tahoe is just..... Neat. There isn't really any other way to put it. You are certainly driving around a ONE of a kind setup.

It is cool how you have embraced the mac setup. I noticed you haven't been swapping over to windows with it in your vids... The front row program is really neat , I believe you can set it up to play movies in your hard drive that are not in itunes....I haven't tried it yet, but I have read that it can be done.

Also, deadening the floor really made a difference in my FJ, but doing the dampi-pro AND the Luxury Liner took out so much more road and tire noise....It just made getting the carpets back in a major PITA. The luxury liner is THICK.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

dont-cha think ill tell you and the rest of the world when that time comes? Any time now - i mean ive heard that so many times, the excitement is lost for me, but i know for a fact that one day its going to happen and it will be worth the wait! hell , the BTL's are sounding so good and pounding so hard and not even getting hot, i dont mind leaving it just the way it is.

you dont mind leaving it just the way it is? do you mean youre thinking about to leave the BTLs where they are? i thought ur also excited to put them smd subs in asap but now it doesnt seem you are :] but i guess i would feel the same way if i had such powerful subs that dont even think about breaking a sweat ;] so theres no need to hurry to replace them. but damn the smd subs at .7 ohms? cant even imagine how loud that setup will be! will be crazy. really sux im not living in USA. i wish i could get a demo! :clapping:

anyways cant wait till the tahoe is done. i love that touchscreen mac mini stuff. anything looks so great. hope the doors will be looking off the hook too. :)

keep up the good work bro :) cant wait for new demo vids :D

greetz from germany!

oh btw: will you do videos when antheny is working on his civic? would be cool seeing the master helping his apprentice a bit :) i bet he learned already alot of stuff from you didnt he?

you dont mind leaving it just the way it is? do you mean youre thinking about to leave the BTLs where they are? i thought ur also excited to put them smd subs in asap but now it doesnt seem you are :] but i guess i would feel the same way if i had such powerful subs that dont even think about breaking a sweat ;] so theres no need to hurry to replace them. but damn the smd subs at .7 ohms? cant even imagine how loud that setup will be! will be crazy. really sux im not living in USA. i wish i could get a demo! :clapping:

anyways cant wait till the tahoe is done. i love that touchscreen mac mini stuff. anything looks so great. hope the doors will be looking off the hook too. :)

keep up the good work bro :) cant wait for new demo vids :D

greetz from germany!

oh btw: will you do videos when antheny is working on his civic? would be cool seeing the master helping his apprentice a bit :) i bet he learned already alot of stuff from you didnt he?

He's still going with the SMD subs, but he's trying to say that the BTL's are taking what he's throwing at them in stride. He wants the new subs, but he's fine with the BTL's until then.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Coming along beautifully Steve. Clean, clean, clean. I'm blown away by this build. I was caught way off guard when you threw the touchscreen in the dash of the Hoopty, and then you turned right around and tossed one in the 'Hoe! I'm glad you got the tethering worked out. You've got all the toys in there now! Touchscreen, Mac Mini, iPhone making portable WiFi, screens for the chillun' in the back.

Steve you can get a usb exention cable and mount it tucked up out of place so that way oyu can just plug in without tearing down to get to the actual mac.

I was thinking this exact same thing before I read your post! Mold something like THIS into the center console or dash. Somewhere convenient. Then just run the other end of the cable deep into the bowels of the vehicle where the Mac Mini lays dormant. You could just plug your flash drive/portable hard drive in there and not have to worry about going digging for it just to put some more music on it. Also, it'd be an easy way to charge the iPhone by plunging it in with eh USB cable.

Keep this build a-rollin'! When are the doors coming in? I think you mentioned it but I missed it. That deadener on the floor's definitely gonna help. Great work man! :clapping:

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

He got tattoo work done today, he said he is going to pick up his door panels tomorrow....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

He got tattoo work done today, he said he is going to pick up his door panels tomorrow....

Sweet. I forgot about the tattoo. Those doors are gonna look damn smexy.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

actually i picked them up tonite :D i will put them IN tomorrow.....im beat down tired from gettin drilled on today.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916