Term Lab access

Just wondering if their where any members in the central Wisconsin area with a term lab. Owner of the local shop is a prick and doesnt want me around since i do installs and steal his business, dude is a fucking con artist, but thats another story. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

I know some people in Eau Claire have a termlab. Elite Audio in Altoona has a dual mic setup, leaderboard and everything. Rob takes care of the shop and is a pretty cool guy. My friend Stewie has an Eclipse doing 153+ Db and he has his own termlab (SMD: Teamrf150plus), he's in E.C. also. If Stewie can't do it he might be able to hook you up with the old MECA judge Scott Mckinley. Its been 2 years since he's put on a show so he may not have his T.L. any longer.

Off Topic: you might also wanna get on the SoundMekanix forum. Its a DBDrag site just for people in the midwest and the majority of the people there are right in WisCompton. Should be a good turn out at the comp in Winona in the next few weeks, I never made that show but its normally a 50+ car turnout.

probably the best idea is to buy one and charge people to use it.. even 5 bucks will make it pay itself off..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I know some people in Eau Claire have a termlab. Elite Audio in Altoona has a dual mic setup, leaderboard and everything. Rob takes care of the shop and is a pretty cool guy. My friend Stewie has an Eclipse doing 153+ Db and he has his own termlab (SMD: Teamrf150plus), he's in E.C. also. If Stewie can't do it he might be able to hook you up with the old MECA judge Scott Mckinley. Its been 2 years since he's put on a show so he may not have his T.L. any longer.

Off Topic: you might also wanna get on the SoundMekanix forum. Its a DBDrag site just for people in the midwest and the majority of the people there are right in WisCompton. Should be a good turn out at the comp in Winona in the next few weeks, I never made that show but its normally a 50+ car turnout.

Thanks for the info man!!

• 11 months later...

seriously? damn i was there like two days ago, but yeah i've been looking for a legit meter to test my FI's on but all i heard of was the comp in winona, but im not sure when it is, or else i'd fo sho be over there

2001 Bravada

Alpine Cda-9886

MTX TX6001 Comps

Dual FI BL 18's Fully Loaded

Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D

12Cubes Ported @ 33hz

2/0 Run Welding Wire

Stock Batt And Garbage Stock Alt (New Alt in Nov)

148.3 TL Sealed Up

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up my own termlab last month. I'm up in Superior but I make it down to Rice Lake,WI at least 3 times a month and i also have family in Eau Claire and Rhinelander to visit. Send me a P.M. if you're from any of those areas and would like to meet up for a test. Jeremiah.

if you stole my business i wouldnt want you around either.......

No kidding. I understand your trying to make money, which is fine if you do it cheaper then some others. But if you hanging out and his shop and telling people that come in that you will do it cheaper is different and stealing.

No kidding. I understand your trying to make money, which is fine if you do it cheaper then some others. But if you hanging out and his shop and telling people that come in that you will do it cheaper is different and stealing.

Who said anything about "hanging out in his shop taking his customers"?

Archived