Kentb downgrades to 2 10's SSD (150.3db)

thanks everyone!

good stuff man, plan on showing up to any socal events?

if funds permit, i really want to see what this setup does on the meter.

saweeet!!! ! those 10s looke nice, sounds clean

it sounds cleaner than my btl's for sure

Whats the song you're playing in that vid ?

the song is I need dubs by master p

yo kent tomorrow in da evening ill take you ur stuff and to get a demo fo sure!!! those tens look like they beatin pretty hard

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

yo kent tomorrow in da evening ill take you ur stuff and to get a demo fo sure!!! those tens look like they beatin pretty hard

aight!

Why did you decide to go with those 10's as opposed to maybe some dc lvl4xl's? I'm looking for some 10's myself and i have so say those look pretty good. Awesome job on that box.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

helll yeah :) I want to do another build with a bunch of tens in it, I was thinking 10 10's :)

What are you going to finish the box with?

im thinking just black carpet. damn bro 10 10's that should look sick

Why did you decide to go with those 10's as opposed to maybe some dc lvl4xl's? I'm looking for some 10's myself and i have so say those look pretty good. Awesome job on that box.

im only running 1500 watts, and I always had good experience with FI subs plus they are local las vegas.

cause he likes fi and da advantage is dat hey are local so if he needs a recone its just down da block,

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Same reason i went with DC about a year ago- Local companies > All others

-Drew

**Lookin good btw ;) i want to see numbers!

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

looks good, beefy box, did you or are you gonna glass the aero in and make it smooth so it's "Part of the box"?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived