Got a Lifter Tick/Knock, Anyone know a way to get rid of it?

ok so prolly has the non-adjustable rockers in it i would just try the oil stabilizer if i was u

Oh my buddy was saying something about lucas oil stabilizer but it was wierd, he also said something with a heavy weight real thick oil or something. Im going to get the stablilizer tomorrow.

yea its damn thick stuff lol. just get the quart size and use it in place of a regular quart of oil. i hope it works for u bro

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Sea foam. Buy two cans of it and do everything that it says you can do with it on the back. All the lifters used to ting in the old mercruiser in my boat. No more ting, now I run it full throttle and it no longer sounds like its going to explode. Good shit.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

if i was you i would do the oil change asap and drive it for a few miles if it still clicks then u will know its not your oil...also maybe your pulley? my dads f-150 we thought it was the oil and his pulley was gone kind of a rare problem but replaced that and it was good to go it can really be anything but its better to check and cross the simple things off

i didnt know oil made noises

but try the sea foam like the last guy said. u should know to call/text me when u have a problem ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg