loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

haha a sheet of that 1.5" isn't even 100 pounds.

shit is no joke but damn it is strong!

swamp cooler FTMFW.

99vic throwing an old sub box on my finger and smashing it between the 1.5" and the box FTMFL! :rofl:

:cray:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple weeks back i also put all my second skin door pack on the roof, my camera was broke for that so didnt get pictures, also made a buss bar, and ran 2 more 0 gauge's from front to rear, so i have 2 positives and 2 negatives from front to back, 4 batteries total

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yes, im getting that 150 club sticker, and i wanna change my license plate to f150db or something like that but need to do a 150 first :P last box was way too big, tuned stupid low and sloppy as fuck and still managed a 148 so hoping for a 150

and yea team mates ftmfw!

Is it a wall again or subs facing up or something.. sorry if you posted that somewhere.

I'm lazy :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

haha a sheet of that 1.5" isn't even 100 pounds.

shit is no joke but damn it is strong!

swamp cooler FTMFW.

99vic throwing an old sub box on my finger and smashing it between the 1.5" and the box FTMFL! :rofl:

:cray:

im sure its damn close to 100 lbs, this box is so much heavier than the wall its not even funny

no wall, sub forward port forward, 8 cubes, 35hz tuning, every bit of it is 1.5" mdf, and its got a good bit of resin inside

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived