loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

whats the specs on this box logan?

you guys should just wrap it in black carpet or just bedline it or something.

the paint is not permanent, not even close, i just couldnt pass up a 2 for .50 deal at home depot on the black paint, had to do something waiting for resin to dry

its 8 cubes after displacement, 35hz tuning, and strong as an ox

edit: box will not have carpet or anything like that on it, i was told cloth materials absorb sound, im needing to squeeze every tenth outa this thing as possible

double edit:for spelling

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Good luck with it. With the amount of power and the subs your running I'll be very surprised if you don't do at least a 150. Hopefully that everything foward design works well for you. Is there anyway possible that you could fire everything up to try out?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i was told cloth materials absorb sound, im needing to squeeze every tenth outa this thing as possible

I'm no Pro- but i did a 150.6 with a bare wall and one amp.

then added a layer of thin foam and blue cloth on the wall

then added a second amp and did 150.3

only thing i can come up with is that the carpet/foam took more away from the score than the amp added. :search:

The space under the box looks like a cluster of phase and cancellation- why not put the box on/just on top of the floor?

Lookin fwd to ma demo :good:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Good example is why trunk cars sound better port+sub back instead of sub+port fwd (unsealed, just sitting in the trunk)

the waves coming off teh woofer and port are not ONLY going forward, but up and back and down and back. He may just sound better/cleaner/or louder on the floor.

but you never know unless you experiment

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

this design is good because he can put the port on the left or the right side of the truck with either the subs forward or up so there is a lot of experimenting the only thing limiting him is whose going to help him move it :P

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived