DC Sound Lab

It was on the kick but the funny thing is that my car dosent care where you put the mic i can do a 151 all day long on the dash! Would you like pics of a dash score since your all about the dash??Is your org better than ours because you mic on the dash?The car is a 2008 Hyundai Accent hatchback,ive done enuff testing to tell you that i only lose .5 on the dash!!

You don't have to be a dick about it, it was a legit question.... :rolleyes:

There are LOTS of Competitors on this site and not all of them compete in the same organizations. A "legal" score in usaci is not the same as DbDrag obviously and lots of guys come on here taliking about their "Incredible" score only to find out it was in the port.....Yeah thats "legal" score if your doing Port Wars.

Then there's the whole 'What mic" battle that I don't even wannna get into but you know what I'm saying.

When I started competing mics were in the center of the car on a mic stand, then on the passenger floor on a mic stand pointed next to the passenger side windshield, then suction cupped on the passenger side windshield....all the while it was either an AC, Termpro, Termpro in a sphere or a TermLab Mic...

Whether your doing that score from the kick. on the dash or psyclone style...Nice Score . :8)

Us USACI guys whats that about?And no i wont calm down,every single time someone puts up there number they get crap about is it on the dash!Im going to post a video with my spl box and show you a 153 sealed on the dash(not that hard)seeing as how im tuned at 32hz right now!! :01nocomment8so:

Dude simmer down. As has already been explained different competition orginizations mean different areas for 'legal' scores. Hell I have seens shows where u can choose floor, windshield, or headrest. REGUARDLESS of location, as long as that's not a port score, that is one hell of a nice score for 1 18" sub and a 2kw amp. Kudos to you, DC Audio and Sundown audio!!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton