Sonic Electronix

i know they are 49h x 20h, forgot depth though.

is this with everything stock in the truck? like not taking out any panels or anything right?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

cool. i think ima go with 2 18s instead of 4. 2 lvl5's on 6000+ rms wont be no joke. and ill save money vs the planned 4. but with that being said how large of a box should i plan on? im gonna try to get around 12 tuned to 35hz. whats the best set up for a tahoe? subs up port back? or everything back?

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

cool. exactly what i wanted. i like watching the subs jump out the box. where do you have your amps mounted? i plan to do it under the second row seat.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

so if i did a box that was 48wx20hx30l which would come down to about 12cubes or so after bracing what kinda room do you think would be left?

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

There would be very little cargo room. I went around 22-23" to get to the top of the 2nd row seat. That would put you over the window line btw.

2 18s is much easier to plan for, and once you have the equipment you can always upgrade. If you were going to move the 2nd row more than 1" I'd remove it entirely otherwise your passengers would hate you :)

Here's a pic from a while back. I don't know how accurate that is but it might help.

post-533-1250746626_thumb.jpg

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

There would be very little cargo room. I went around 22-23" to get to the top of the 2nd row seat. That would put you over the window line btw.

2 18s is much easier to plan for, and once you have the equipment you can always upgrade. If you were going to move the 2nd row more than 1" I'd remove it entirely otherwise your passengers would hate you :)

Here's a pic from a while back. I don't know how accurate that is but it might help.

post-533-1250746626_thumb.jpg

Thats a Tahoe? The Box in my Burban measures 48x48x20

(Thats with 6in left over from the box to the rear doors) and my batteries are where the 3rd row used to put their feet.... :8)