I got caught 2 years ago doing a burnout on my cousins Ducati 996 they cop was actually hella cool bout it. He was so awestruck at the fact that i was on a 996 he said he would cut me a break and handed me a 50 fine he wrote it up as littering. The other stipulation was that he never caught me on the road on the bike again because they were too fast lol so i agreed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Fire department???

My car is auto so I have troubles with burnouts, so I dont do em :P.

The only time I ever thought about reporting some1 to the cops was I was at Lowes (hardware) and this chick in a little red Kompressor drives right through the parking lot, parks horrible in a handicap space, and gets out, and walks in like shes worth a million bucks into the store. Pissed me off so much.

Note: No handicap license plate, and no handicap sticker...WOMAN DRIVERS :shot:

I see you have a Ford thats your problem........ I have an 88 Iroc Camaro and it is Auto and has no problem power stalling, or burning out......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Fire department???

My car is auto so I have troubles with burnouts, so I dont do em :P.

then ur doin it wrong buddy

I see you have a Ford thats your problem........ I have an 88 Iroc Camaro and it is Auto and has no problem power stalling, or burning out......

my car can do em just fine

i let my friend do one in my school parking lot to show up a guy in an old duster that kept stalling tryin to do it

he went a little too long and my assistant principal comes out takes his parking tag, kicks him off the parking grounds forever and tells us to leave.

reason he was in my car and not his... well he has an 89 sunbird lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

back in high school me and a friend went up to our local "Rec" (recreation) park and decided to do donuts and shit in the gravel parking lot, yes we were baked out of our minds and retarded, and the guy that runs the place pulled up and blocked us from leaving while he wrote my friends plates down. We hauled ass back to his house and within 20 minutes 2 cops rolled up and asked us questions and shit, we admitted and just had to go rake and shovel the parking lot back to "normal" lol.... childish shit, I blame it on the drugs

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

those are fighting words

LOL........

And you can pretty much do a burn out with any car, but some dont have the power to get the wheels spinning without Neutral Dropping it, but when people do that they run the chance of really messing up there Tranny, my friend used to do that in his car, and it didnt take long to mess up the transmission.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

edit: im retarded...but they wont do shit... the cops have to catch you in action i was cuttinthis guys lawn up...i thought it was too long lol... 4 wheel drive hegotmy plates but cops didnt do anything

Dude...bottom center of your keyboard...that a "Space Bar".......it inserts spaces where needed...Learn it, use it.... :8)